Should I do rhino?

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
2023 12 04 092333 2023 12 07 172345 2023 12 10 072053 2023 12 26 093517

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and St.TikTokcel
your nose isn't wide compared to your face.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Matheus and PseudoMaxxer
your nose isn't wide compared to your face.
I mean, to reduce nostril show and make nose tip less upturned. If it would make my philtrum visually shorter this would be good too

Your philtrum is the problem

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
your nose is fine tbh just slightly bulbous from side

• +1
Your philtrum is the problem
your nose is fine tbh just slightly bulbous from side
Doesn't it look like a pig nose with the upturned tip and the nostril show?
Mind you normies have commented negatively on it

The issue with philtrum is that it's not fixable unless I get gay surgeries like lip lift. So I can only fraud it and maybe make it less obvious with rhino. Or maybe it's not worth it idk

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker and PseudoMaxxer
have you had any surgeries?

Doesn't it look like a pig nose with the upturned tip and the nostril show?
Mind you normies have commented negatively on it

The issue with philtrum is that it's not fixable unless I get gay surgeries like lip lift. So I can only fraud it and maybe make it less obvious with rhino. Or maybe it's not worth it idk
imo not worth it, weird that normies have commented negatively on it…what did they say?

• +1
Looks like you have an overbite and your chin is kinda recessed

imo not worth it, weird that normies have commented negatively on it…what did they say?
First one was in high school, close friend of mine said I had a pig nose and a big forehead. He said it's fine it looks cute and the big forehead means I'm smart JFL
I will get HT and fraud my forehead anyway

The other one was a colleague of mine, I joked about beating him up he said he would break my nose, and that would be a nice occasion for me to get surgery to make it look better :lul:

Ngl when I look at the mirror that and my philtrum are the only thing I see

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and PseudoMaxxer
Looks like you have an overbite and your chin is kinda recessed
Prob very slight overbite which gives the impression of recessed chin. I wish I wasn't sloppy with my braces, this wouldn't have been the case

@St.TikTokcel why you JFL'ing my thread get the fuck here

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, lilith and wsada
No, the nose is not as important on men's faces as it is on women's faces, unless your nose is rellay fucked up.
A rhino will cost you several thousand $€ and will get you a maximum of 0.2 points higher on a scale of 1-10, maximum! And of course there is also the risk that you will look shittier afterwards.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Matheus, LooksThinker and 1 other person
First one was in high school, close friend of mine said I had a pig nose and a big forehead. He said it's fine it looks cute and the big forehead means I'm smart JFL
I will get HT and fraud my forehead anyway

The other one was a colleague of mine, I joked about beating him up he said he would break my nose, and that would be a nice occasion for me to get surgery to make it look better :lul:

Ngl when I look at the mirror that and my philtrum are the only thing I see
sorry for that, i know how it feels.

I only see my thinning hair in the mirror after a normie “friend” told me im losing hair…

• +1
No, the nose is not as important on men's faces as it is on women's faces, unless your nose is rellay fucked up.
A rhino will cost you several thousand $€ and will get you a maximum of 0.2 points higher on a scale of 1-10, maximum! And of course there is also the risk that you will look shittier afterwards.
Germania

No
Why did you even think of it

you need to show eye area to prove my theory
Nope I'm booking the first one to begin acne scar removal and hair transplant soon too

that the eye makes or breaks a face.
Groundbreaking theory when mfers have been saying eyes are the window to the soul for millenia.

Anyway my lower third isn't that bad thanks to my jaw. Chin:phitrum ratio is garbage for sure though

Groundbreaking theory when mfers have been saying eyes are the window to the soul for millenia.

Anyway my lower third isn't that bad thanks to my jaw. Chin:phitrum ratio is garbage for sure though
ok retard. post your full face then.

ok retard. post your full face then.
I have another theory. As I mentioned in another thread, through complex calculations I can prove @lilith is the worst user on this forum.
You have just confirmed it once more with this garbage comment

wont change shit I promise it'd be better to spend on anything else than this 0.01 psl change

mogs my gigantic julius caesar nose
Roman nose looks great on men if you have the bones for men. Looks aristocratic and masc

• Love it
Reactions: mogstars
good nose, just looks a little gay. if you didn't say otherwise, I would have guesses that you already had a rhino from some flamboyant surgeon who mainly operates on women.
Thanks. I swear I dislike it tbh even some normies have been saying it looks a bit pig-like.
It's my mother's nose too, she was so happy I got it JFL.

Thanks. I swear I dislike it tbh even some normies have been saying it looks a bit pig-like.
It's my mother's nose too, she was so happy I got it JFL.
Do you have no other falios to fix?

Then just do it cuz recovery is like 2 days and it’s one of the cheaper ones

Don’t expect to gain literally anything from it but satisfying your ego though

• +1
Do you have no other falios to fix?

Then just do it cuz recovery is like 2 days and it’s one of the cheaper ones

Don’t expect to gain literally anything from it but satisfying your ego though
Well my hairline but I'm already booking a HT soon. It's just I like to plan far ahead so I can budget my entire ascension plan.
My other big failo would be my philtrum/nose area but lip lifts and stuff like that are not an option