Should i do shrooms with 16?

GnomePilledSigma

GnomePilledSigma

Snusgod
Yeah basicly title

No, shrooms are for losers who think they will gain some spiritual experience that changes their life when in reality they're bums.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Oxygen, curlyheadfelipe and 4 others
No, shrooms are for losers who think they will gain some spiritual experience that changes their life when in reality they're bums.
you don´t know shit

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
you don´t know shit
shroom retard spotted, bro you're on looksmax forum if you had gained anything from shrooms you wouldn't be here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 27066
If you use it you will cry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and try2beme
shroom retard spotted, bro you're on looksmax forum if you had gained anything from shrooms you wouldn't be here
most of your beloved "chads" still here.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Shrooms are fun. If it's your first time I recommend that you look into lemon tech on an empty stomach and only try a 1gram trip.

Shrooms made my face dysmorphia worse and i ended up here

Shrooms are fun. If it's your first time I recommend that you look into lemon tech on an empty stomach and only try a 1gram trip.
awful advice. Take a large dose first time. Testing the waters is a waste of time

awful advice. Take a large dose first time. Testing the waters is a waste of time
FZPt1atUEAA04_X.jpg

if your under 21 don't do anything hard. wtf is wrong with you guys? unless your microdosing no. you wont even wait til your brain or maturity is mostly developed and your already willing to fuck yourselves up...