Should I Do Shrooms?

D

Deleted member 28173

frauding as the celebrity
seen a lot of tiktoks lately showing taking shrooms gets rid of all anxiety and insecuritys, also makes you smarter, look at joe rogan podcast

do i take them and where can i get them

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 28414, User28823 and 3 others
drugs are for weak people

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GnomePilledSigma, lasnt, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
lsd mogs shrooms
just buy some of telegram

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 23558
@Dr. Bruh jfl

did u grow 4 more inches the last few days from ur method

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You can permanently alter your brain with psychedelics. There's a lot of people who "never come back" if you know what I mean. If you're gonna try it, microdose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28173
  • JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
You can permanently alter your brain with psychedelics. There's a lot of people who "never come back" if you know what I mean. If you're gonna try it, microdose.

jfl finally real reply, thanks

• +1
Reactions: grimy
jfl finally real reply, thanks
Just saying bro I have a childhood friend who went to a mental hospital after bad trip. Im sure all the stoners here will tell you how great these drugs are etc but be aware of risk.

• +1
Just saying bro I have a childhood friend who went to a mental hospital after bad trip. Im sure all the stoners here will tell you how great these drugs are etc but be aware of risk.

Appreciate it bro thank you

• +1
Reactions: grimy
everyone ive heard who has tried both have said the opp
Acid is more intensely psychedelic imo. Question about preference i suppose.
I've experienced extreme ego death on acid but not on shrooms.

Ego death is what you want to achieve for health benefits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28173 and Deleted member 23558
Acid is more intensely psychedelic imo. Question about preference i suppose.
I've experienced extreme ego death on acid but not on shrooms.
Yea same but I think shrooms can be upped in dosage to the point it’s way more psychedelic than acid while acid I think only gets more disorienting as you up the dose. But acid is definitely insanely euphoric imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Yeah get you sum and trip dicks boyo

• +1
Yea same but I think shrooms can be upped in dosage to the point it’s way more psychedelic than acid while acid I think only gets more disorienting as you up the dose. But acid is definitely insanely euphoric imo
500μgs of gamma goblin has been my biggest dose so far, there were points when I literally visually lived in another world.
5grams of penis envy has been my biggest dose of shrooms, I never really travelled dimensions in the same way, but definitely an experience nevertheless.

Agree with the euphoria, the part when you've stopped hallucinating is the best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
drugs are for weak people
I can bet you are boring as fuck.

There are certain experiences you simply cannot have without certain drugs. Opiates and Meth are not worth it, though. Weed isn't either, but it's not dangerous so who cares.

dont do it if youre in a bad headspace

seen a lot of tiktoks lately showing taking shrooms gets rid of all anxiety and insecuritys, also makes you smarter, look at joe rogan podcast

Don’t do it! Look up HPPD on Reddit. I developed HPPD after taking just one gram. I see shit warp, breath and wobble after focusing 1-2 seconds. I still see it and it’s been nearly 7 months since I touched it… also NO CURE!

Microdosing is going to give you almost no idea of what a macrodose is like though. Like, there are benefits to microdosing, but it's not really "trying shrooms."

And the thing is there isn't any one "true" psychedelic experience. You can get stuck in an analytical nightmare or have a wacky romp through toon world.

Shrooms are good because they're relatively short lived so if you do have a bad trip it doesn't go on for fucking ever. The best starter psychedelic is probably 2C-B though. I've had trips where I never want it to end and then I've have had truly traumatic experiences. But, yeah, people who say shit like "There's no bad trips, just difficult ones," are full of shit.

Last edited:
do it boyo it shrinks ur amygdala making u more low inhib
do truffles, that shit is legal in the Netherlands for example. dont do crazy lsd shit

If ur over 20 go on, but if your under it just take 5g weed you have a simmilar effect without the psycosis