Should I door dash and live in my car in California?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
door dash pays 35-40 an hour in LA where I live its around 20 an hour.

The reason doordash pays more is because LA is 3000 dollar rent a month inflated cost of living = inflated wages.

But if I could live in my car I can remedy this situation by getting inflated wages without inflated cost of living 3 months of work 70 hours a week would be like me working a part time job for an entire year where I live.

i would doordash/uber and also drive to the next sneaker convention

was looking at videos where people sell shoes and buy shoes

buy a pair for $200 then try to resell for $250 to someone rinse and repeat all day until $500

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
i would doordash/uber and also drive to the next sneaker convention

was looking at videos where people sell shoes and buy shoes

buy a pair for $200 then try to resell for $250 to someone rinse and repeat all day until $500
You resell sneakers? Through what platform ebay I would assume right?

You need to sell IRL otherwise some scammer fuck like me or some rice will chargeback after receiving the sneakers and we get our money back and the sneakers.

• JFL
Reactions: traveler, Deleted member and Deleted member 11126
You need to sell IRL otherwise some scammer fuck like me or some rice will chargeback after receiving the sneakers and we get our money back and the sneakers.
How do I sell sneakers irl? Idk who would want to buy these do I sell on the streets?

How do I sell sneakers irl? Idk who would want to buy these do I sell on the streets?
Tbh reselling sneakers is not very lucrative unless you have serious upfront money. You should forget about this and maybe comeback to it once you have more money.

The door dash thing does sound good though. But notice many people cheat on apps like doordash/ubereats etc. They use apps like Shift grabber to automatically claim the shift etc. Idk how doordash works since im not in US, but if it's anything like uberEats/justEat, then it will be brutal finding shifts because everyone is cheating.

Some people literally multi-account. They will have accounts in their brothers,sisters name to claim more shifts, etc.

Get into door dash, but know you're gonna have to cheat to compete

• +1
you should do whatever helps you escape subhumanity

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: irrumator praetor, Deleted member and Deleted member 11126
Tbh reselling sneakers is not very lucrative unless you have serious upfront money. You should forget about this and maybe comeback to it once you have more money.

The door dash thing does sound good though. But notice many people cheat on apps like doordash/ubereats etc. They use apps like Shift grabber to automatically claim the shift etc. Idk how doordash works since im not in US, but if it's anything like uberEats/justEat, then it will be brutal finding shifts because everyone is cheating.

Some people literally multi-account. They will have accounts in their brothers,sisters name to claim more shifts, etc.

Get into door dash, but know you're gonna have to cheat to compete
I can develop a bot to do this

• +1
Any advice man?
Especially in an LA summer, your car will get hot as fuck during the day so make sure to park in areas with shade if you are going to sleep during the day. I recommend living in pasadena or somewhere behind a shade where you can park in the city scape.

Also if you have a piano black car the you're fucked.

• Hmm...
Especially in an LA summer, your car will get hot as fuck during the day so make sure to park in areas with shade if you are going to sleep during the day. I recommend living in pasadena or somewhere behind a shade where you can park in the city scape.

Also if you have a piano black car the you're fucked.
I would mainly sleep at night my plan is just to get planet fitness member ship

This is a good idea, I honestly might move to the city just to do this tbh, I’d be fine with living in my car knowing living expenses would be next to nothing and I could make at least $20 an hr for easy work on my own time, great way to save up money for seamaxxing and surgery tbh

u can do it on ebay or stockx/goat or to people that buy sneakers

but its just another gig same as a 9-5 without a boss

• +1
u can do it on ebay or stockx/goat or to people that buy sneakers

but its just another gig same as a 9-5 without a boss

honestly I have no exp in this industry but could be a decent side hustle. Only luck I had flipping was a few garage sales and Flea markets but its mostly not worth your time unless you have somethings you specifically know will resell for a lot.

Also buying black friday items

door dash pays 35-40 an hour in LA where I live its around 20 an hour.

The reason doordash pays more is because LA is 3000 dollar rent a month inflated cost of living = inflated wages.

But if I could live in my car I can remedy this situation by getting inflated wages without inflated cost of living 3 months of work 70 hours a week would be like me working a part time job for an entire year where I live.
good idea high IQ
If you have money/savings, I would hedge long oil. you will beraped if oil goes up

• +1
good idea high IQ
If you have money/savings, I would hedge long oil. you will beraped if oil goes up
Do you have a discord man you seem interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back