• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
You are so fucking naive thinking about love and shit, you know that? You keep saying you like agraz and yet you keep messaging me? Now idk if that's a normal behaviour but I can sure say that's whoreish behaviour. It's girl like you who make me angry,it's girls like you who make my blood boil, i haven't even met you irl even once and you fall in love with me? Grow up kid this ain't a fucking fantasy, there is no fantasy or fairies in this fucking world. Do you know why I keep replying to you? It's only to boost my ego more and more. My dopmaine keeps increasing everytime you cuck that agraz ass looking nigga. the reason why I behaved flirty with you was because I wanted to see what you would do if I asked you out even though you like agraz. Even after saying you like agraz you still haven't forgotten me you stupid bitch, that makes me wonder if you really like that nigga or you just playing with him and wasting his time. From since two years you are nothing but just a entertainment to me. You are like a attention seeking bitch arrghhhh, you keep saying your sad sob stories to everyone Like you died or shit. I tried rejecting you in the most polite way but you are just a stupid girl who doesn't want to listen and keep coming back to me like a abused dog and blaming me for everything bad that's happening, you already have so many beta orbiters with you but what happend to their love? Jfl so fucking ironic, don't they love you so much that you just rejected them 🤣, you are not the Clown but the whole circus. Now go say this to agraz,keyur,Amrutha,diksha and Shravani lol just like you do everytime. Talk about personal relationship but yours is honestly not a personal one 🤣 for sure. You are like a fucking parasite, who likes to leech off other people and waste their time with you sob stories and crying. Fuck you and your feelings, they are equivalent to shit, but even shit is worth more than you. Get a fucking soyboy and betabuxxx him and hope your son is a chad, cuz I really don't think your babies will look good 🤣. This is your biggest blackpill and you have no choice but to swallow it.

she wont read

Originally voted no then I read the speech and switched to yes

I have seen your picture

There's no way that a girl is texting you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560