Should I dropout of school?

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
Should I dropout of school to go work with my dad? I can't dropout rn but I can stop showing up to the lectures/online meetings and instead go work with my dad for 10-11hrs a day

i can maybe still pass if I do the assignments but idk if attendance counts

what do you think? I will be making 80k+ a year full time btw in 5 yrs

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 5875 and Lev Peshkov
Idgaf about u thats what i think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, YungStud, 6485b025t and 10 others
C7CDD6A2 E9CA 4225 9354 8981F790F2F2

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6382
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6382
i talked to my mom and she said its up to me

looks like i am going to be working tommorow

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
as long as u can make 100k annually without it why not?

Ubermensch

images of me @xefo69 and @Mohamad in 2022

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person
drop out brother fuck school

i need moree context like what aree u in school for

How exactly are online classes, can't you log in and put a doll in your chair, or use some sort of computer generated avatar?

high school

No I can't because you need to have your mic on the entire time to talk
oh nigga idk a lot of the shit u learn in highschool is not needed, i literally forget everything from highschool except for science and math, all other courses are cope

as long as you know how to articulate yourself verbally and written, understand the fundamentals of math, how to read sufficiently to be able to pick up majority of books and comprehend them,

you don't need chemistry, physics, advanced math, for a normie job

and you definitely don't need any of the other retard classes like history etc

I didn't learn anything in my English classes, i learned how to read and write through online means

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Talk about what, isn't the teacher's job to talk?
Your mic needs to be turned on so you can prove your actually there and you have to talk every so often because the teacher calls on you

Your mic needs to be turned on so you can prove your actually there and you have to talk every so often because the teacher calls on you
Hmm...well, there are these chatbots or virtual assistants, you could probably set up one to talk from time to time, and respond when the teacher says your name.

• +1
school is an anti looksmax

I’d drop out in a heart beat if I can make 80k a year and not deal with sjw agenda and exams and homework

up to you

• +1
we are looksmaxxed by 2022 bro
I wanna die looksmaxed so my face afterlife will not be rejected by god and put me in hell cause being subhuman

i would normally say no, but online classes are gay

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 3299
I’d drop out in a heart beat if I can make 80k a year and not deal with sjw agenda and exams and homework
u have to wake up at 4am everyday and work till 3pm + u have to go to sleep early its legit 6pm and i am going to sleep in 20 minutes

u have to wake up at 4am everyday and work till 3pm + u have to go to sleep early its legit 6pm and i am going to sleep in 20 minutes
Even better. You're not even gonna work a 9-5 jul

• +1
If your considering dropping out than I'm assuming you don't give a fuck about what you're studying in school or don't care enough. In that case you may as well dropout instead of wasting money or going into debt if your on financial aid.

Are you interested in the work your dad does? Are you content with working that job for the rest of your life If you don't have any greater plans? Than go ahead and drop out.

I'm dropping out too, because I don't give a fuck about what I'm studying and wasted 3 years of my life here because I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life. Now I know what my passion is, and I'm focusing on it to the point where I can make money off It.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 3299
If your considering dropping out than I'm assuming you don't give a fuck about what you're studying in school or don't care enough. In that case you may as well dropout instead of wasting money or going into debt if your on financial aid.

Are you interested in the work your dad does? Are you content with working that job for the rest of your life If you don't have any greater plans? Than go ahead and drop out.

I'm dropping out too, because I don't give a fuck about what I'm studying and wasted 3 years of my life here because I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life. Now I know what my passion is, and I'm focusing on it to the point where I can make money off It.
What’s your passion