Should I dye my eyebrows? (Already mogger eye area)

FallenCelestial

FallenCelestial

Could be 6'5 chad however lil bro got those genes
I'm a dark pheno with pretty fair skin. However, my eyebrows aren't quite as distinct as I'd like them to be.
I'm applying minox almost every day and every week I do derma stamp but it's a long process (I see little improvements).
So this is my eye area:
I know it's only HTN eye area, but wanted more "experts" in here

So what do you think? Would colouring help and if so, what colour?

shit pheno

• +1
Reactions: FallenCelestial, ihatewhiterose and PsychoH
shit pheno
Yeah, should have been atlantoid with curly black hair and A10 eyes after dad but got this bullshit from my mum instead:trepidation:

Gray level thread, coloring depend on all the colors on your head

If you have black eyebrows, red hair and brown beard, you can have mogger eyebrows, but you'd still look like a clown

Gray level thread, coloring depend on all the colors on your head

If you have black eyebrows, red hair and brown beard, you can have mogger eyebrows, but you'd still look like a clown
Hair is currently brown but that's due to the perm. Normally it's dark brown/ black. So should I dye that black?

Yeah, should have been atlantoid with curly black hair and A10 eyes after dad but got this bullshit from my mum instead:trepidation:
good eyes tho, just use natural remedies for actual hair growth and dye or whatever for hair color on your eyebrows i say natural cause synthetic remedies like minoxidil are supposedly really toxic but remedies such as castor oil etc supposedly grow hair follicles too

I'm a dark pheno with pretty fair skin. However, my eyebrows aren't quite as distinct as I'd like them to be.
I'm applying minox almost every day and every week I do derma stamp but it's a long process (I see little improvements).
So this is my eye area:
I know it's only HTN eye area, but wanted more "experts" in here

So what do you think? Would colouring help and if so, what colour?

T50 of death, use contacts.
Minox eyebrows and yes dye them but not too dark that it looks like cartoonish shit

yes black eyebrows but needs way more actual hair density

good eyes tho, just use natural remedies for actual hair growth and dye or whatever for hair color on your eyebrows i say natural cause synthetic remedies like minoxidil are supposedly really toxic but remedies such as castor oil etc supposedly grow hair follicles too
I tried castrol oil mixed with peppermint and it didn't do shit. With minox I think I can see difference

Last edited:
Hair is currently brown but that's due to the perm. Normally it's dark brown/ black. So should I dye that black?
IMG 20240918 120251

You can dye them a bit, but do not go further than this guy, so it won't look weird

But you can dye them more black, if you dye your hair dark brown/black

mogger eye area in part 2

T50 of death, use contacts.
Minox eyebrows and yes dye them but not too dark that it looks like cartoonish shit

Natural brown, blue black, pure black. Those are colors of RefectoCil (which I read somewhere here is the best). Which should I use?

your not squinting? well that why do you have crows feet wrinkles hahahah,you either have the worst collegen ever and eye wrinkles of a 30 year old or your squinting which one is it?View attachment 3179424
Brooo... it's literally writen that I'm squinting. But yeah my colagen is for some reason kinda fucked, I have wrinkle on my forehead also and I'm only 20.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
View attachment 3179425

You can dye them a bit, but do not go further than this guy, so it won't look weird

But you can dye them more black, if you dye your hair dark brown/black
I would say it's black/dark brown on dude. I posted few post before colors I can buy, which one would you take?

Brooo... it's literally writen that I'm squinting. But yeah my colagen is for some reason kinda fucked, I have wrinkle on my forehead also and I'm only 20.
im soo fucking stupid my bad,somehow you still have the wrinkles even non squinting but atleast your eye area is good bro,looks better non squinted

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
im soo fucking stupid my bad,somehow you still have the wrinkles even non squinting but atleast your eye area is good bro,looks better non squinted
No problem.
You really think it looks better nonsquinted? Mean in sense like more NT?
Do you have any sugestions to fix the wrinkles?

• +1
Reactions: finn899
You need to minox your eyebrows, too thin rn. But yeah dye them but don't go too far

• +1
Reactions: FallenCelestial
No problem.
You really think it looks better nonsquinted? Mean in sense like more NT?
Do you have any sugestions to fix the wrinkles?
no they arnt that bad tho but they are caused by the sun just so you know bc the sun makes you squint for long periods of time,

Good symmetry tbh

no they arnt that bad tho but they are caused by the sun just so you know bc the sun makes you squint for long periods of time,
yeah, could be, just came from holiday. However I have been using SPF 50 always.
But man I have to tell my eye I area on sun and squinting from water is something else fr

yeah, could be, just came from holiday. However I have been using SPF 50 always.
But man I have to tell my eye I area on sun and squinting from water is something else fr
eye wrinkles cant be stopped from sun cream as you still squint,anyways every1s eye area looks insane in the sun but its not worth wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: FallenCelestial
dye them black, but don't expect great results the difference will be minimal and then with each wash it will return to its natural color

minox oral is the way to go

Grow them out with minoxidil or some other serum and then dye them Black. you have pretty low set eye brows which is good and its probably is going to bring your looks up