Should I dye my eyebrows?

G

G14SET

Iron
I have blonde hair, somewhat fair skin, I did take melanotan 2 for the first time today tho, wondering if I should dye my eyebrows or not. Scared I would look like a fucking retard and all my friends will call me a faggot if I dye them. Is it worth the risk? I heard melanotan changes colour of facial hair anyways so should I wait?
IMG 0949

dye them dark blond

dye them dark blond
yeah I’ll do it on the weekend try and avoid friends for a couple days hopefully they won’t notice. Dying brows feels soo faggot but it’s definitely one of the best softmaxxes

yeah I’ll do it on the weekend try and avoid friends for a couple days hopefully they won’t notice. Dying brows feels soo faggot but it’s definitely one of the best softmaxxes
I think darker eyebrows is a masculine feature unless its microbladed it would look horrible

• +1
Reactions: G14SET
I think darker eyebrows is a masculine feature unless its microbladed it would look horrible
I’ll buy dark blonde dye, ty for the help

• +1
Reactions: purplemilk
I’ll buy dark blonde dye, ty for the help
Buy dark brown dye, you will get not that strong eyebrows after 5 minutes, if you leave it for 3-4 mins it will be barely any major difference

• +1
Reactions: G14SET