should i dye my hair and brows black?

A

AnimeCel

6'3, prettyboy
i've heard that black/dark bodyhair combined with white skin and blue eyes is the ultimate sign of low trust / dark triad, it also gives a nice contrast, but would it look unnatural and too emo?

fuck that low trust bull shit, nobody is gonna trust any stranger

dark brown probs

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Patient A and EthnicelAscension
Dark brown hair, black eyebrows, 9 times out of 10 this improves a person’s look, however you should check how it would look on yourself to see if you’re the exception.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and AnimeCel
why dark brown, why not black?
dying ur hair black will give people who already know u funny gothic vibes and they will laugh at u

• +1
Reactions: Kade and EthnicelAscension
i've heard that black/dark bodyhair combined with white skin and blue eyes is the ultimate sign of low trust / dark triad, it also gives a nice contrast, but would it look unnatural and too emo?
Post pics so we can morph you with different colours... or just rot if you really think anyone will care about your face pic JFL YOU AINT THAT IMPORTANT SON

• Hmm...
Reactions: AnimeCel
fuck that low trust bull shit, nobody is gonna trust any stranger
its not literally about looking less trustworthy, its more like looking more dangerous, dark triad and mysterious

220px Eugene Levy 2011

• Love it
Reactions: AnimeCel
its not literally about looking less trustworthy, its more like looking more dangerous, dark triad and mysterious
get pale and wear dark clothes and get dark hair