Should i dye my hair black?

J

JFM775

Iron
I currently have very light blonde hair(also dyed) and it has gotten me many compliments so far. But i kinda think it makes me look a little too feminine and wanna go to black hair with a cut that covers my forehead more. Would it suit me?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: exo, halloweed, NZb6Air and 1 other person
for those wondering why it looks so thin, that's what happens when you have light hair, it makes it look like you're balding due to the amount of light that's able to penetrate it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, LOOKISM-LOGIC and halloweed
black 100% you have the pretty emo boy look. black would mog

• +1
Reactions: cavy, sickdawgie and halloweed
nah black looks terrible and unnatural

go for dirty blonde with light blonde highlights, or medium/dark chestnut brown

you look turbo gay die your hair

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi and LOOKISM-LOGIC
for those wondering why it looks so thin, that's what happens when you have light hair, it makes it look like you're balding due to the amount of light that's able to penetrate it.
yep its kinda annoying. another reason why i wanna go darker. But im actually losing hair currently bc of hypothyroidsm :lul: which is being medicated since 3 days luckily and i can grow the hair back with minox

Tag me when u finally dye it
did it. I think it turned out great im gonna dye a second time to get the blue tint out of it and also go over my brows again but i like it.
@PsychoDsk @cavy @NZb6Air
Edit: the pic is taken with a blue eyes filter dont hate on me for that i wanted to see how it looks lmao

Attachments

• Bild_2024-08-23_120805280.png
    Bild_2024-08-23_120805280.png
    927.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, cavy, NZb6Air and 2 others
did it. I think it turned out great im gonna dye a second time to get the blue tint out of it and also go over my brows again but i like it.
Edit: the pic is taken with a blue eyes filter dont hate on me for that i wanted to see how it looks lmao
Yea it’s waaayyyy better
Mirin bro, the blue tint actually doesn’t look bad on you tbh

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and JFM775
I currently have very light blonde hair(also dyed) and it has gotten me many compliments so far. But i kinda think it makes me look a little too feminine and wanna go to black hair with a cut that covers my forehead more. Would it suit me?View attachment 3115057
Not black, dye it blonde or dirty blonde

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Yea it’s waaayyyy better
Mirin bro, the blue tint actually doesn’t look bad on you tbh
Appreciate it! I was hella scared that it might look completely ass. Also im thinking about getting blue contacts when i move to another city but that could just make me look autistic af lol

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Appreciate it! I was hella scared that it might look completely ass. Also im thinking about getting blue contacts when i move to another city but that could just make me look autistic af lol
I know a couple ppl who rock contacts and no one knows they’re fake. Blue eyes ans black hair combo is unreal, your face fits it too so if you’re going to a new city hellyea rock contacts

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
it's good