should I dye my hair black

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

Morgan
title

I'm pale asf
hazel eye color
just say a yes or no pls, coz I wanted to do a temp dye to see if it looks good but idk if worth it to buy, what do y'all say

Sketch Omg GIF by Diane

title

I'm pale asf
hazel eye color
just say a yes or no pls, coz I wanted to do a temp dye to see if it looks good but idk if worth it to buy, what do y'all say
Dye your hair
It makes you look like a leftist/liberal nad some foids like that

Nichemaxxing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bdot and PeakIncels
No pic no care

• WTF
Reactions: PeakIncels
title

I'm pale asf
hazel eye color
Yes and No

What undertone you got if you got red undertones just tan and dye your hair and eyebrows to dark easy way to ascend

• +1
Yes and No

What undertone you got if you got red undertones just tan and dye your hair and eyebrows to dark easy way to ascend
My undertones? I'm like pale n veins r blue and green yk that type of shit, cold undertone I'd say

no pic = no care

• WTF
My undertones? I'm like pale n veins r blue and green yk that type of shit, cold undertone I'd say
I think you should take lycopene,astaxanthin supplements and eat carrot (6 a day)

Then you should tan full body its may be late summer is ending but go tan fast and get red undertones dye your hair and eyebrows black

tada you got the zetas coloring (definitely not the bones JFL)

• +1
I think you should take lycopene,astaxanthin supplements and eat carrot (6 a day)

Then you should tan full body its may be late summer is ending but go tan fast and get red undertones dye your hair and eyebrows black

tada you got the zetas coloring (definitely not the bones JFL)
last sentence was brutal asf, but tbh I like my pale skin, I don't think I'll tan it, though, I'll keep this tip in mind Incase I want to:love:

• Love it
Reactions: dostoyevski
Work out, get a sun tan.

Women have extremely high eq. They know what you’re doing.

Don't dye your hair, that’s adjacent to jestermaxxing. Deep down people won’t respect you for it

• Woah
Work out, get a sun tan.

Women have extremely high eq. They know what you’re doing.

Don't dye your hair, that’s adjacent to jestermaxxing. Deep down people won’t respect you for it
not like people respect me rn, but I'll keep that in mind, thank you bro❤️

• +1
Reactions: saint