Should I dye my hair brown as a ginger (16m)

genioservant

genioservant

certified spastic
I'm seriously considering this as I feel as though my looks are being destroyed solely by my dogshit leprechaun colouring. I have very good bone structure aside from a narrow chin(only big failo apart from hair colour), and I'm told by both girls and men that im good looking, but the thought of "what if?" always looms in the back of my mind. If I could get god tier colouring and chin implants eventually I think the potential is there to be chadlite. The only problem is will I look weird as fuck with different colour hair to my natural pheno?:feelswhy::feelswhy: I dont have many freckles and I am not super pale like most gingers so MAYBE i could fit in as a brunette.:lul:

If you are a chad facially
all my ratios and features are great apart from eyebrows, eyelashes, and chin width. My eyelashes are very very long and also curl up(very ideal) and my eyebrows are thick. ONLY PROBLEM IS THEY ARE BLONDE SO U CANT SEE THEM.

all my ratios and features are great apart from eyebrows, eyelashes, and chin width. My eyelashes are very very long and also curl up(very ideal) and my eyebrows are thick. ONLY PROBLEM IS THEY ARE BLONDE SO U CANT SEE THEM.
Show face or didn't happen