Should I eat more or less?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
I posted my pics on r/gainit with the shirt, they tell me I should eat way more. However here Im told I should eat less aka cut.

Cannot seem to find the median really.

I posted my pics on r/gainit with the shirt, they tell me I should eat way more. However here Im told I should eat less aka cut.

reddit is bluepilled what did you expect?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, adrianolm, SHARK and 5 others
Have you made progress while you've bulked (circa 1,5 kg per month)?if not then eat more

lean gain!

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
What's your height and bodyfat%?

Eat less.

Africanchildmaxxing is legit.

• +1
  • +1
More if you wanna get bigger

More so you can go bear mode

186cm uknown bodyfat
Frame could be good and height is good but face is avg

imho depends
if you want to be more attractive asap - cut
if you can wait then you can focus on buidling some muscles faster and then cut

but personally what I would advise:
you have rather strong bones, you will probably look A LOT better with low bf (facially)
SO
cut to 10%bf -> "bulk" to 15% -> cut to 10% repeat

More so you can go bear mode
Am i not bear mode already tho
imho depends
if you want to be more attractive asap - cut
if you can wait then you can focus on buidling some muscles faster and then cut

but personally what I would advise:
you have rather strong bones, you will probably look A LOT better with low bf (facially)
SO
cut to 10%bf -> "bulk" to 15% -> cut to 10% repeat
My face is worse due to undeveloped muscles from being fat. Saggy face as @Felix97 said. Do you think maybe my muscles on face are stronger now? Just dont want to have subhuman face as in September again

Do you think maybe my muscles on face are stronger now?
don't know that tbh
but as far as I remember your earlier pics you look better facially, and I'd say it's cause you lost some bf

btw - you could also work with your eyebrows, because they seem positively tilted (or maybe you making such a face?), try to trim them to change shape to neutral at least

don't know that tbh
but as far as I remember your earlier pics you look better facially, and I'd say it's cause you lost some bf

btw - you could also work with your eyebrows, because they seem positively tilted (or maybe you making such a face?), try to trim them to change shape to neutral at least
Thanks, next time when I go to barber ill say that. Atm this week Im really insecure about my body imo, not sure why

Do you have low t levels?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Nibba
Do you have low t levels?
D90

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
He is lacking progress hard, my progress is lot better even though i have subpar genetics.
Yeah if I were him I'd get his levels checked. His routine is some powerlifting thing which is retarded if he's working toward hypertrophy lol

Bro you're skinny as fuck. Eat more and do cardio and please dont dirty bulk so you dont get too fat. You're going to waste noob gains. You will be weak and small earing less. Being new to lifting will make you gain muscle while losing weight fat at the sa.e time.

Yeah if I were him I'd get his levels checked. His routine is some powerlifting thing which is retarded if he's working toward hypertrophy lol
Powerlifting programs work well for hypertrophy if you are beginner. I used mainly strength programs and i builded decent amount of muscle.

YOU GOTTA LIVE IT @FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
You need to eat less to lose that beer belly

You need to eat less to lose that beer belly
Bro you're skinny as fuck. Eat more and do cardio and please dont dirty bulk so you dont get too fat. You're going to waste noob gains. You will be weak and small earing less. Being new to lifting will make you gain muscle while losing weight fat at the sa.e time.
I dont have any signs of low T but I might check it

If I eat more I get fat. If I eat less I dont make much progress really. Feelsbadman

I dont think its my T tho

If I eat more I get fat. If I eat less I dont make much progress really. Feelsbadman

Then whats reason for your lack of progress? Genetics?

Possibly, can you send me a dm of your body?
In case you are ignored/blocked me you can't receive DM:s from me, unblock me if you want see my message.

Then you're not lifting hard enough and not doing enough cardio or just eating like crap. Dude just add like 200 cals a day. Small jump.

Then you're not lifting hard enough and not doing enough cardio or just eating like crap. Dude just add like 200 cals a day. Small jump.
Probably eating like crap, I dont eat decent food but I do eat protein
Might stop eating around maintance and get on a bulk

I only do walking for cardio, why is cardio important?

Probably eating like crap, I dont eat decent food but I do eat protein
Might stop eating around maintance and get on a bulk

I only do walking for cardio, why is cardio important?

Lol. Bro come on just add some fruits and veggies on the side of your food. What are you five? Add noodles, rice, potatoes, etc. Dont be a bro with terrible health. Learn to cook. Even if you eat the same amount of cals crappy food will make you gain more weight because of the crap in it. Cardio improves your work capacity. Meaning you can recover better, won't get winded during heavy sets of lifting, and keeps the extra weight off.

Lol. Bro come on just add some fruits and veggies on the side of your food. What are you five? Add noodles, rice, potatoes, etc. Dont be a bro with terrible health. Learn to cook. Even if you eat the same amount of cals crappy food will make you gain more weight because of the crap in it. Cardio improves your work capacity. Meaning you can recover better, won't get winded during heavy sets of lifting, and keeps the extra weight off.
I actually do eat a lot of fruit, not veggies, dont eat noodles and rice but do eat potatoes. I agree with you on this tho, its not like I eat fast food. Only issue is I only do low intesity cardio

It's you're routine and diet. You're scared if being fat so you won't bulk and you won't get lean either cuz you don't want to be skinnier. You're stuck in this weird limbo a lot of newbie lifters get into. Just bulk

I knew if it was you by the name of the title
jfl

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 611 and Nibba
Powerlifting programs work well for hypertrophy if you are beginner. I used mainly strength programs and i builded decent amount of muscle.
As a newbie any program will build muscle. 5x5 every lift and doing 3 exercises if retarded anyway

It's you're routine and diet. You're scared if being fat so you won't bulk and you won't get lean either cuz you don't want to be skinnier. You're stuck in this weird limbo a lot of newbie lifters get into. Just bulk
Time to bulkmaxx then, I guess its that and then I just stay at kind of recomp which is slow. I just found some old pics so its definitly progress tho but will keep it on a bulk now

Ill keep lifting and post my body pic in another 3 months

I actually do eat a lot of fruit, not veggies, dont eat noodles and rice but do eat potatoes. I agree with you on this tho, its not like I eat fast food. Only issue is I only do low intesity cardio

Great just add some veggies to what you already eat. If you eat chicken or steak just cut up some onions or peppers with it Don't like those then try asparagus or some shit. Add the noodles or rice on side. Adding these healthy foods will give you the extra cals but not make you fat. You're doing the right kind of cardio. HIIT will take away from how much muscle you can build and will make you a lot hungrier. My man youre doing the right thing. You're really just over thinking things. Up the cals by 200-300, do LISS cardio 3-5 days a week and lift 3-4 days per week. You're being inpatient. What lifting program are you on?

Great just add some veggies to what you already eat. If you eat chicken or steak just cut up some onions or peppers with it Don't like those then try asparagus or some shit. Add the noodles or rice on side. Adding these healthy foods will give you the extra cals but not make you fat. You're doing the right kind of cardio. HIIT will take away from how much muscle you can build and will make you a lot hungrier. My man youre doing the right thing. You're really just over thinking things. Up the cals by 200-300, do LISS cardio 3-5 days a week and lift 3-4 days per week. You're being inpatient. What lifting program are you on?
Im on westside for skinnybastards 4x a week, its a good program. Im guessing all I need is time really then and Im on the right track?

Im on westside for skinnybastards 4x a week, its a good program. Im guessing all I need is time really then and Im on the right track?

Then you're just not giving it enough time. If you dont mind could you write out your lifts. From looking up the program it allows you to choose your exercises. Need to make sure you're doing the right ones.

Then you're just not giving it enough time. If you dont mind could you write out your lifts. From looking up the program it allows you to choose your exercises. Need to make sure you're doing the right ones.
Can I pm you/Can you pm me and Ill send you the program? Do you have any email by chance?