Should I even bother heightmaxxing

S

Steve bachall

Bronze
I’m 15 and 5 months,I think I am 5’10 but that could be wrong.Should i heightmax I’m not exactly short so will heightmaxxing make that much of a difference in my psl.I did http://growingupboys.info/Calculators/TannerStage.htm this test and got 4.3(Kind of rushed it) I don’t know how much growth I’ve got left

Yeah. If you reach 6'3 you are golden.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Einon, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
Yes a few inches can make a huge difference. You probably won't reach 6'4 but maybe you can reach 6'2.
I stopped growing at around 15 but my puberty started early so

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 656 and Steve bachall
Any advice to heightmax?

Getting taller can only help you. Good thing is you're already pretty tall for your age. I'm a month younger than you and I'm only 5'7 and I'm considered above average where I live.
Any advice to heightmax?
Check out Extra Chromosome's thread on it.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Steve bachall
Lol don‘t worry

you can look up some heightmaxxing stuff, but don‘t bother with HGH abuse or whatever

Just listen to this for one hour per day, and visualize yourself getting taller

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Extra Chromosome
boyo listen to me, there's this trick, it's called the reincarnation game, just run it a few times and you'll get to 6'3 or even higher asap np

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
I’m 15 and 5 months,I think I am 5’10 but that could be wrong.Should i heightmax I’m not exactly short so will heightmaxxing make that much of a difference in my psl.I did http://growingupboys.info/Calculators/TannerStage.htm this test and got 4.3(Kind of rushed it) I don’t know how much growth I’ve got left
4.3 is pretty good. You still got time left unless your bone age is somehow worse than your tanner stage test (if it's even accurate)
Cope if anyone thinks this isn't real. Got blue eyes cuz of videos like this.

Last edited: