should i even try to improve myself

wanttobechad

wanttobechad

Iron
i have alopecia , below 5ft and fat . i have started to lose weight. but is there any fix for alopecia? cant even surgeymaxxx. is it totally over for me? i am so insecure of my alopecia. constaly being bullied , i dont even go outside now. i have looked in to suegery and looks like there is no perma fix other than wearing wig which i am against.any alopeciacel here?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11675, Yerico7, thecel and 19 others
You have my condelences OP. You can try but i think its truely over for you and not ascending would spare you time to do other things in life that you are interested in

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 10107, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
You have my condelences OP. You can try but i think its truely over for you and not ascending would spare you time to do other things in life that you are interested in
brutal, i need to stop living in lala land.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2785 and Deleted member 9274
Rope

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, wanttobechad and Deleted member 2785
wtf man, this can't be real life... i'm crying for you op

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, jellyfish101, Deleted member 7806 and 1 other person
cruel world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806 and Deleted member 10709
life is unfair but keep in mind that there are people who care about you

Join @N1666 He gets bullied/beat up in school quite a bit.

Below 5ft?! How olr r u

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
If you're really 4'11 then yeah, just enjoy life, eat everything you can eat, do everything that can be done

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, datboijj and Deleted member 10709
Fuck this dumb earth dude, you didn’t deserve this

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Julian, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Fin, ru, Ht to fix your hair

But below 5ft, its brutal man, really saddens me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12669 and wanttobechad
Where do you live?

Get alll softmaxxes possible (especially 12-15% bf), try to get a HT or wear a hair system, get shoe lifts and air max shoes to get to 5'3 and move to a country with the average height of 5'4-5'6 (there are some in Asia and Latin America, I think the latter is the better option).

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, AsGoodAsItGets and wanttobechad
Height is the most brutal. How can one of the most important factors in life be completely random?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 2729, .👽. and 1 other person
Typo? Below 5ft? Congratz OP you are an anomaly. A special individual. You were put in this world to do special things...

I suggest you move to East-Timor and join an indigenous tribe where the average height is 5'1. Convince the tribesman that you are a messenger from God, then go forth and slay. Impregnate all of the women and live a care-free life with harems of women worshipping you as a deity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 10107, Spîke and 5 others
But in all honesty dude, just enjoy life, religionmaxx, do volunteer work, do psychedelics, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107 and wanttobechad
Typo? Below 5ft? Congratz OP you are an anomaly. A special individual. You were put in this world to do special things...

I suggest you move to East-Timor and join an indigenous tribe where the average height is 5'1. Convince the tribesman that you are a messenger from God, then go forth and slay. Impregnate all of the women and live a care-free life with harems of women worshipping you as a deity.
:forcedsmile:

Holy fuck, the only way is to internetmoneymaxx, in the real world people will trample all over you.
They disrespect me at 166cm a lot already, so I can't imagine what kind of hell you are living in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
It is legit over for you. Usually I just write this on posts as a joke, but I'm fr being serious this time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, wanttobechad, Leviathin and 1 other person
below 5ft
iu

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
dn rd but my condolences.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
i have alopecia , below 5ft and fat . i have started to lose weight. but is there any fix for alopecia? cant even surgeymaxxx. is it totally over for me? i am so insecure of my alopecia. constaly being bullied , i dont even go outside now. i have looked in to suegery and looks like there is no perma fix other than wearing wig which i am against.any alopeciacel here?
What's your age?

I am sorry that happened to you OP

You loaded the wrong save buddy boyo , delete this one and try again.

• So Sad
Reactions: wanttobechad and AsGoodAsItGets
My condolences.
If I were you I would rope and hope that reincarnation is real because your life was over at the time you were born.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and wanttobechad
I don't mean to be a downer, but please focus on just living your life. Start to play guitar, volunteer in charity, (try to) have a fulfilling job.
Wishing you luck

web hug for you

• +1
Reactions: wanttobechad
wtf you are so short?

• JFL
Reactions: Stare
Neil Strauss max or death

• +1
Reactions: Scarfaced
Are you really below 5ft?

I'm sorry man

Just pitymaxx, some women would prob sleep with you out of pity

5.4 rep ratio mogs me

isn't this copied from femcel subreddit

• Woah
Reactions: thecel