Should i ever kiss my girlfriend knowing she kissed other boys?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Its seems like some gay shit to kiss her lips when she kissed other boys when she was 13. Seems like some gay ass shit. I might never kiss her. I'll just let her mouth touch my dick

Have you ever even seen her irl?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1774
Not yet, but I'm wondering if I should ever kiss her because she has kissed other boys in the past. Seems like gay ass shit to me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Vitruvian and Deleted member 2846
No, its gay and you will break looksmax rules.

He is unmoggable mulatto slayer

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
Not yet, but I'm wondering if I should ever kiss her because she has kissed other boys in the past. Seems like gay ass shit to me.
WYM NOT YET? YOU HAVE AN ONLINE GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHING?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
if she blows you then it'd be like getting a blowjob from a guy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3328
if she blows you then it'd be like getting a blowjob from a guy
That's some gay ass shit. Maybe I shouldn't do anything with her mouth at all. I'll just use her pussy and asshole. I cant believe she kissed other guys in the past

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 470
That's some gay ass shit. Maybe I shouldn't do anything with her mouth at all. I'll just use her pussy and asshole. I cant believe she kissed other guys in the past
Legit, son.

She already shook hands with other guys and fingered her ass. You're basically fucking some guys ass. Kinda gay if you ask me.

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 470
I thought I had gotten over it

Its seems like some gay shit to kiss her lips when she kissed other boys when she was 13. Seems like some gay ass shit. I might never kiss her. I'll just let her mouth touch my dick
means dude sucking you off

I'd kiss, just wouldn't kiss if she had already paid for a blowjob, knowing that a penis went in her mouth is disgusting

Wait... You have a gf?
Yes, but I not fuck her pussy. I have to use condom

She is a virgin

giphy.gif

She already shook hands with other guys and fingered her ass. You're basically fucking some guys ass. Kinda gay if you ask me.
Dat is real gay. Just stay away from women to avoid gayness theory
I'd kiss, just wouldn't kiss if she had already paid for a blowjob, knowing that a penis went in her mouth is disgusting
I probably shouldnt even touch my gf ass knowing other dudes have grabbed it. I shouldn't touch her at all

>TFW op's dumbass still believes his gf is a virgin despite the fact that he hasn't even met her yet.

Dat is real gay. Just stay away from women to avoid gayness theory

I probably shouldnt even touch my gf ass knowing other dudes have grabbed it. I shouldn't touch her at all
get your girlfriend to kiss a guy and then let him suck you off. That means she's basically giving you bj and that's not gay

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
get your girlfriend to kiss a guy and then let him suck you off. That means she's basically giving you bj and that's not gay
True, that is not gay. And then tell her to finger a guy butthole and then fuck him in butt. It's not gay

How do you know that?

And even if she is a virgin what makes you think she hasn't sucked some guy off already?
Becauxd her mouth is my mouth. Only I can fuck it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
That doesn't answer the question.

How do you know she hasn't sucked some guy off?
Because she wouldve told me bro. No one lies to a mulatto alpha slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
How did you have anal sex if you havent even seen her irl?

Rita2

exposed son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
If it bothers you this much then tell her to wash her mouth.

If it bothers you this much then tell her to wash her mouth.
It still wont erase the past bro. Everytime she tries to kiss me, I will have PTSD from her kissing other boys and I will push her away on the ground and she'll say "what the hell is your problem?" And I'll say "I just had a bad memory, I'm sorry" and I will just give her a hug but no kiss 😬😬😬😬😬

It still wont erase the past bro. Everytime she tries to kiss me, I will have PTSD from her kissing other boys and I will push her away on the ground and she'll say "what the hell is your problem?" And I'll say "I just had a bad memory, I'm sorry" and I will just give her a hug but no kiss 😬😬😬😬😬
I dated an e-girl that wasn’t virgin.

Based and blackpilled

I dated an e-girl that wasn’t virgin.
I also have a foot fetish which she knew and it really destroyed me badly when she decided to brag about how she pleasured a real life former boyfriend she had in the past with her feet so even her feet isn’t virgin.

There is probaly nothing that we could do that she hasn’t already done with someone else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
no that’s gay

you should only kiss your homies who kissed girls

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope