Should i exfoliate or cleanse first?

futuregigamogger

futuregigamogger

𓂀 ♱ 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖞 𝖆𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓 🂫
im wondering what is better, online i‘ve found mixed results.

Cleanse first. That's how it's usually suggested. Also, are you talking chemical exfoliants or exfoliation glove exfoliant?

I mean you should only be exfoliating once maybe twice a week at most, but it doesn't matter which order. Cleanse daily.

I mean you should only be exfoliating once maybe twice a week at most, but it doesn't matter which order. Cleanse daily.
OP, ignore this guy unless you're scrubbing your face to exfoliate. Chemical exfoliants can be used daily like the paula's choice exfoliator it actually recommends you use it twice per day.

OP, ignore this guy unless you're scrubbing your face to exfoliate. Chemical exfoliants can be used daily like the paula's choice exfoliator it actually recommends you use it twice per day.
You’re a greycel nobody shut the fuck up. All the dermatologists suggest exfoliating a few times a week. Anything more is complete overkill and unnecessary. But sure, waste your money away for no reason.

You’re a greycel nobody shut the fuck up. All the dermatologists suggest exfoliating a few times a week. Anything more is complete overkill and unnecessary. But sure, waste your money away for no reason.
And if you actually studied any further you'd know they're talking about harsh exfoliants. Other exfoliants you can do almost daily as long as is a gentle chemical exfoliant like the Paula's choice one. And dermatologist also recommend daily exfoliation but just not immediately or with harsh chemicals.

And if you actually studied any further you'd know they're talking about harsh exfoliants. Other exfoliants you can do almost daily as long as is a gentle chemical exfoliant like the Paula's choice one. And dermatologist also recommend daily exfoliation but just not immediately or with harsh chemicals.
You're a black greycel, stop replying to me