Should I extracted two wisdom teeth from maxilla?

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
I really wanted to keep my wisdom teeth but finally they grew too outwards and they literally cut my
cheek area which pain as hell. I am 18, almost 19 so extracting my teeth won't do shit for my maxilla?
I am so pissed off that that my maxilla should have at least 15mm more forward projected cause perfectly you should have 32teeth and 10mm behind wisdom teeth. I am so pissed off cause I found ortho who do MSE but he lives in city when I will study in a year and I won't be able to take so much unnercesary pain (like I would survive post modified L3 pain or Maxillary protraction pain but I would know I would look better).
Please help

If you have enough money then get bone grafts. If you have even more get teeth implants afterwards and your problem is solved

• JFL
Reactions: BradAniston and Deleted member 6403
If you have enough money then get bone grafts. If you have even more get teeth implants afterwards and your problem is solved
I know. For example if I would expand my maxilla and mandible with MSE, Msdo and surgeries I would hit wisdom teeth implants.
I won't tell my ortho about look and forward growth cause this cuck won't understand shit also he is recessed af.

I know. For example if I would expand my maxilla and mandible with MSE, Msdo and surgeries I would hit wisdom teeth implants.
I won't tell my ortho about look and forward growth cause this cuck won't understand shit also he is recessed af.
I am having extractions too. My plan is extractions > MSE > implants after

I am having extractions too. My plan is extractions > MSE > implants after
Also I don't think wisdom teeth have any correlation with forward growth now. Cause Ariana Grande who Has great forward growth also had her wisdom teeth removed

Also I don't think wisdom teeth have any correlation with forward growth now. Cause Ariana Grande who Has great forward growth also had her wisdom teeth removed
Yeah you’re not gonna recede drastically but once your surgeries are completed then get the implants anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
I really wanted to keep my wisdom teeth but finally they grew too outwards and they literally cut my
cheek area which pain as hell. I am 18, almost 19 so extracting my teeth won't do shit for my maxilla?
I am so pissed off that that my maxilla should have at least 15mm more forward projected cause perfectly you should have 32teeth and 10mm behind wisdom teeth. I am so pissed off cause I found ortho who do MSE but he lives in city when I will study in a year and I won't be able to take so much unnercesary pain (like I would survive post modified L3 pain or Maxillary protraction pain but I would know I would look better).
Please help

Have them extracted, don’t worry

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, SPFromNY914 and goat2x
Please help
DON'T DO IT, THEY EXTRACTED 2 MAXILLARY WISCOM TEETH WHEN I WAS 17 AND NOW I'M RECESSED AND NEED MSE + BIMAX

wisdom teeth extraction cant make you recessed, thefore at 19

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Please help
u should extract your whole maxilla