Should I eyebrow maxx?

chrisbauer

chrisbauer

Iron
08986148 8BF3 4C57 B08C C805852A701D

Could I benefit greatly from some careful minoxidil?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
no don't use minox topically, you need to find the foam version of minox and mix a cap full of it in a glass of water and drink it so your eyebrows can get full systemic effect.

it has to be the foam version btw :feelshmm:

You should ropemaxx blud 💀💀💀
Thanks for the response
no don't use minox topically, you need to find the foam version of minox and mix a cap full of it in a glass of water and drink it so your eyebrows can get full systemic effect.

it has to be the foam version btw :feelshmm:
Will try.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Ignore autistic responses, you need upper lip filler + eyebrow care (thickness and grooming) and assuming 4th picture is no distortion and you are not having autistic haircut youll be very very weak chadlite

• +1
Reactions: chrisbauer
Ignore autistic responses, you need upper lip filler + eyebrow care (thickness and grooming) and assuming 4th picture is no distortion and you are not having autistic haircut youll be very very weak chadlite
4th picture is from across bathroom zoomed in on face. Lower distortion than other images. Second image is very close to face.

What do you recommend for eyebrow care? I dont know what to do beyond treatments like minoxidil, which would be best if I did not have to resort to that.

Thank you for the intelligent reply

Not really, it won’t grow hairs to thicken your outer eyebrows, I think just an eyebrow pencil your eyebrow hair colour is all you need, it’ll give you thick eyebrows and won’t look fake cause you already have great thickness.
View attachment 2363691
Could I benefit greatly from some careful minoxidil

Not sure why you wouldn't work on eyebrows, everyone should.
  • Topical minoxidil 2x a day.
  • Castor and rosemary oil if you wish (minor affects compared to minoxidil).
  • Derma rolling.
  • Eyebrow dye (dark brown/black).
  • Shaping/grooming with a razor and tweezers.
Doing all of this will provide noticeable results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
I am too tall to transmax, its go big or go rope here
No problème, you are good looking so it means your SMV will be higher and you will MOG most women because you will be a gigastacy cause of male superior bones and very tall so a terastacy

• +1
No problème, you are good looking so it means your SMV will be higher and you will MOG most women because you will be a gigastacy cause of male superior bones and very tall so a terastacy
Yeah and get dicked down by Non-NT whom I mog as a male already. is my last hope enby maxx? Does this double our chances

Yeah and get dicked down by Non-NT whom I mog as a male already. is my last hope enby maxx? Does this double our chances
Transmaxx

Yes eyebrows are very underrated also use Latisse

• +1
The eyebrows are underrated, as in they are better than how others think? Are my eyelashes failo? I have been told by females that many women would "kill to have my eyelashes naturally". I think I have medium length, they arent arabian long.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
The eyebrows are underrated, as in they are better than how others think? Are my eyelashes failo? I have been told by females that many women would "kill to have my eyelashes naturally". I think I have medium length, they arent arabian long.
You need longer lashes thicker brows and a stubble

Also use latisse on lashes and grow a pencil thin mustache

Also use latisse on lashes and grow a pencil thin mustache
Whats the meta with the pencil thin mustache?

Also dont know why all of you are fixated on the lashes

Whats the meta with the pencil thin mustache?

Also dont know why all of you are fixated on the lashes
Your philtrum is long so a mustache like this may help (maybe not, try it out and see if you like it.) Its not noticeable but at the same time hides the big philtrum
Your eyelashes are too thin and short. Use latissse

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 0
Your philtrum is long so a mustache like this may help (maybe not, try it out and see if you like it.) Its not noticeable but at the same time hides the big philtrum
Your eyelashes are too thin and short. Use latissse
Also u need to prettyboymaxx asap

• +1
Its not trolling. Its optimal for jb appeal. Basically just wear accesories like chains and rings and earrings dress nice (oversized shirts with good basic fashion principles like color matching) and a trendy wavy messy tiktok haircut

Its not trolling. Its optimal for jb appeal. Basically just wear accesories like chains and rings and earrings dress nice (oversized shirts with good basic fashion principles like color matching) and a trendy wavy messy tiktok haircut
I dont know if I am ready to sell my soul to the tiktok haircuts. I used to wear rings and necklaces, I already wear somewhat oversized shirts, not in the homeless way. I think I am fashion maxxed, some would consider "vintage" or 90s or whatever. I just save money at thrift. Odd how multiple people have told me independently to pretty boy max. I dont see how I have more pretty boy potential

I dont know if I am ready to sell my soul to the tiktok haircuts. I used to wear rings and necklaces, I already wear somewhat oversized shirts, not in the homeless way. I think I am fashion maxxed, some would consider "vintage" or 90s or whatever. I just save money at thrift. Odd how multiple people have told me independently to pretty boy max. I dont see how I have more pretty boy potential
Keep wearing rings and please adopt the haircut it will massively improve you. Trust me

• +1
Curtains haircut would also look good on you if you prefer something like that

• +1
No Latisse is a bad idea. It can reduce your IPD and darken your eyes. OP doesn't need that

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 32486
No Latisse is a bad idea. It can reduce your IPD and darken your eyes. OP doesn't need that
I also dont want to become an arabian lord with super long lashes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
How can it reduce IPD lool?? About darkening the eyes its just hearsay and no proof it does ,it may reduce undereye fat if used for more than a year tho