Should I feel weird that my friend kissed my girl?

cutie_pie

cutie_pie

Geschsmacksverirrung
Just a few days ago I was at work. I get a snap from my friend. She was kissing the girl I'm dating on the cheek. I thought whatever at first, so I jokingly asked my friend "Oh, you're kissing my girl?"

They are close friends also, so I didn't give it much thought. Minutes later I receive a video snap in reply, that just says "Yes" and shows them kissing eachother on the lips. I simply replied "Damn, ok".

I thought about it for a second, and thought that it was kinda weird, but whatever right they're close friends and I know they've kissed before. But then as I thought more about it, why had my friend gone and kissed the girl I'm dating, especially now, now that she knows we are? She even set us up together.

I confronted her about it and told her how it made me feel and how it wasn't ok for me, even though the kiss might not have meant anything to them. She said I'm just jealous and that they were messing with me and knew that this was the exact response they would get. She kept reiterating "It's a joke", "There's nothing between us" & "It meant nothing", as if to say it should therefore be ok. If they're no romantically involved with each other, why would they kiss? To me, at least, that seems strange. A kiss on the cheek was whatever, my parents kiss my cheeks, but then the lips? I feel like that would be more "reserved" for the lack of a better word.

I don't feel jealous per se, more betrayed because my friend would do that. I don't want my relationship to end over it, but I can't get it out of my head and I feel betrayed and disrespected.

I don't know what I should do. On one side ai don't want my relationship or friendship to end, but on the other side I feel like I can't trust either of them.

If you need me to elaborate on anything, I'll be happy to.

Tl;DR Female friend kissed my girl and i feel betrayed, even though they kissed just to mess with me. Should I end things?

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Obito and blackpiller954
Cut both them off, Your friends fake asf bc he literally kissed your girl, and your girl doesnt respect you at all because she thinks what she did wasnt wrong and is down playing it as a joke. Keep looksmaxxing and leave her bro I cant stress this enough, trust me in the near future shell fuck you up emotionally even more than youd be right now if you left her ass. Keep ya head up homie

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oxymoron and cutie_pie
I feel like I recognise you. DId you have an old account on here?

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
Just a few days ago I was at work. I get a snap from my friend. She was kissing the girl I'm dating on the cheek. I thought whatever at first, so I jokingly asked my friend "Oh, you're kissing my girl?"

They are close friends also, so I didn't give it much thought. Minutes later I receive a video snap in reply, that just says "Yes" and shows them kissing eachother on the lips. I simply replied "Damn, ok".

I thought about it for a second, and thought that it was kinda weird, but whatever right they're close friends and I know they've kissed before. But then as I thought more about it, why had my friend gone and kissed the girl I'm dating, especially now, now that she knows we are? She even set us up together.

I confronted her about it and told her how it made me feel and how it wasn't ok for me, even though the kiss might not have meant anything to them. She said I'm just jealous and that they were messing with me and knew that this was the exact response they would get. She kept reiterating "It's a joke", "There's nothing between us" & "It meant nothing", as if to say it should therefore be ok. If they're no romantically involved with each other, why would they kiss? To me, at least, that seems strange. A kiss on the cheek was whatever, my parents kiss my cheeks, but then the lips? I feel like that would be more "reserved" for the lack of a better word.

I don't feel jealous per se, more betrayed because my friend would do that. I don't want my relationship to end over it, but I can't get it out of my head and I feel betrayed and disrespected.

I don't know what I should do. On one side ai don't want my relationship or friendship to end, but on the other side I feel like I can't trust either of them.

Tl;DR Female friend kissed my girl and i feel betrayed, even though they kissed just to mess with me. Should I end things?
Dnr but cuck

• +1
I just read the title don’t worry op your friend can even stick his dick in her nothing surprising for me.

• +1
Tag me in the next thread when he fucks her that shit is going to be good you crying like a little cucked bitch.

• Ugh..
don't end up things and ur girlfriend will fuck some other guy and come to you with cum in her mouth and give you a kiss with it just to mess with you hihi

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron

Honestly bro u can’t let ur girl see u as a pussy cut her of she has no respect for u, dignity is better cut both them of they fake asf and if your ha

• +1
Do ppl ITT really not realise this is reddit copy paste
How retarded is this forum

• JFL