Should I fight this guy?

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

ThugNazi
Black guy about 5’5 had started going to the gym, since this, he has been doing the most.
He comes up to me, shakes my hand and says I shake it like a white person, then he says “yo get back in the gym bro”
I say nah I’m on a diet, he”bro r u a white girl”

I laugh it off and explain I’ve been doing this shit for 6 years and I’m bored of being big.

He says “shut up bro” I say “you said what” he says it again and I basically go up to him then say “nah I wasn’t gonna do nun”

Then he says “yea ik”

This irked me but I let it pass because it wasn’t something to fight about, he then says some joke that I forgot and I say “we can box rn” he says “u must be intimidated by me, I jus been jk with u” to which I look down at him and say nah let’s just box tho.

We walk to the bathroom and he gets on his phone, I open the door and he says” what u wanna do?” I say we can slap for 40 seconds the. He says bro this is gay, to which I say ok we can box then, he walks away saying” you get no pussy” I say what did you say? He comes up to me and says it then I say bro we can box rn and he walks away then I confront him again and(we r at work btw) yo we good!!!!” He doesn’t answer and I shout yea that’s what I thought!!”

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, lemonnz, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
Oh yea the joke he said was “you got nice hair but u need dreads to cover your ugly ahhh face” and bing sub 5 that did not bode over well with me

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and truthhurts
@ConfusedBolivian @Gaygymmaxx @ryuken

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Yeah fight him. But don't forget to take @the BULL as back up in case things go wrong. He's got your back.

• JFL
Reactions: pradaocean, Esteban1997, UrGirlsMcm and 3 others
Imagine someone reading all of this shit.
Sad Monkey GIF by Wahala Room

• JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Oh yea the joke he said was “you got nice hair but u need dreads to cover your ugly ahhh face” and bing sub 5 that did not bode over well with me
I told u g

• +1
Imagine someone reading all of this shit.
Sad Monkey GIF by Wahala Room
Black guy basically made a bunch of jokes at my expense I confronted him and he walks away ignoring me, I asked him to fight and he ignored and said I get no pussy

• +1
Black guy basically made a bunch of jokes at my expense I confronted him and he walks away ignoring me, I asked him to fight and he ignored and said I get no pussy
POV from there..

I've got a real short fuse for someone talking shit to me to my face, I would have lost control with those comments and gotten physical

• +1
I've got a real short fuse for someone talking shit to me to my face, I would have lost control with those comments and gotten physical
Yea but we r at work and I we went to the bathroom to fight and i think hejust pussied out, he supposedly has a gun tho

• +1
Reactions: kingofkings and truthhurts
Yea but we r at work and I we went to the bathroom to fight and i think hejust pussied out, he supposedly has a gun tho
Better stay strapped innit:ogre:

• +1
Better stay strapped innit
That shit is so pussy, I passed him twice and he immediately looks away, I hate shaving tension at a place I have to constantly go to, he should appoligize or box me

• +1
That shit is so pussy, I passed him twice and he immediately looks away, I hate shaving tension at a place I have to constantly go to, he should appoligize or box me
U be standing on business . That’s good saar

• Love it
U be standing on business . That’s good saar
I try bro, I’ve actually been joked on a lot but when I confront them they always pussy out with some excuse, like it was just a joke or I’m being emotional I have never been in a fight b4.

• +1
Black guy about 5’5 had started going to the gym, since this, he has been doing the most.
He comes up to me, shakes my hand and says I shake it like a white person, then he says “yo get back in the gym bro”

I laugh it off and explain I’ve been doing this shit for 6 years and I’m bored of being big.

He says “shut up bro” I say “you said what” he says it again and I basically go up to him then say “nah I wasn’t gonna do nun”

Then he says “yea ik”

This irked me but I let it pass because it wasn’t something to fight about, he then says some joke that I forgot and I say “we can box rn” he says “u must be intimidated by me, I jus been jk with u” to which I look down at him and say nah let’s just box tho.

We walk to the bathroom and he gets on his phone, I open the door and he says” what u wanna do?” I say we can slap for 40 seconds the. He says bro this is gay, to which I say ok we can box then, he walks away saying” you get no pussy” I say what did you say? He comes up to me and says it then I say bro we can box rn and he walks away then I confront him again and(we r at work btw) yo we good!!!!” He doesn’t answer and I shout yea that’s what I thought!!”
Caged. Average nigger day. I don't think it's worth it tbh, but life as a nigga is different so idk

• +1
Caged. Average nigger day. I don't think it's worth it tbh, but life as a nigga is different so idk
Yea I just wanna go to work and go home but niggas gotta be extra, I don’t wanna fight but ik he will talk shit about me to someone and it will cause shit, ya know? So I’d rather get it over with

• +1
I try bro, I’ve actually been joked on a lot but when I confront them they always pussy out with some excuse, like it was just a joke or I’m being emotional I have never been in a fight b4.
Nah they always need someone to look down.

• +1
You sonned that fuck nigga. Good shit

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Juandigomigo22
You sonned that fuck nigga. Good shit
He just came up to me and asked me if I was good, we shook hands and he told me to pray about my mindset

• +1
He just came up to me and asked me if I was good, we shook hands and he told me to pray about my mindset
Yeah he better come show respect lol. Bitch ass nigga he’s the one who started shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and truthhurts
Yeah he better come show respect lol. Bitch ass nigga he’s the one who started shit
He knew better :cool: then to mess with me, ugly men like me have nothing to lose:what:

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Good job bro :D try not to worry about it, hope you okay 😇

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and Juandigomigo22

Then he says “yea ik”

no pic no care dnr

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
OP's face reveal:

• JFL

Then he says “yea ik”

honestly cuck behavior hes 5’5 just hit his head as much as possible

• +1
>5'5

I told him we could shoot the fade but he said it was “gay” and walked away
deep down he fears you just hit him anyway tho so he can shut his fucking mouth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Juandigomigo22
deep down he fears you just hit him anyway tho so he can shut his fucking mouth
Yea at first I thought maybe he just DIDDNT care enough, but if a man calls you out to a fight, you don’t walk away unless ur scared. If he says something else I’ll just shove his ass to the ground

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ltnmez-castizo
Yea at first I thought maybe he just DIDDNT care enough, but if a man calls you out to a fight, you don’t walk away unless ur scared. If he says something else I’ll just shove his ass to the ground
yea once had a 5’3 wanna be thug nigger try to fight me 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and truthhurts