Should i fix my deep bite with braces?

tess

tess

Iron
I am currently 14yo with a deep bite.
I dont look recessed or anything like that but all the good looking people have perfect bites. So should i fix it with braces or this will destroy my face? (I heard braces makes your faces more narrow and flatter)

If your 14, dont do that as braces WILL fuck up ur maxilla even more, just mew and chew, overtime your bite will improve.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Small mogger, GetShrekt, Deleted member 23804 and 4 others
If your 14, dont do that as braces WILL fuck up ur maxilla even more, just mew and chew, overtime your bite will improve.
idk braces rlly helped my bite bite is really important as it affects how the bone grows even if it affects maxilla having a better bite is worth it

idk braces rlly helped my bite bite is really important as it affects how the bone grows even if it affects maxilla having a better bite is worth it
Maxilla > bite 100%

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I am currently 14yo with a deep bite.
I dont look recessed or anything like that but all the good looking people have perfect bites. So should i fix it with braces or this will destroy my face? (I heard braces makes your faces more narrow and flatter)
second biggest regret in my life was to use braces at 15 yo to fix my deepbite, its hard how mm of deepbite you have?