Should I fix my teeth or get jaw fillers?

What should I do?

• Fix your broken tooth and get jawfillers then pastamaxx.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gren

Gren

I'll rope someday.
So basically I'm going to throw money right now.

When I was 19, I lost a molar in a "street fight" (not really a street fight, but if I elab I have to make a new thread, which I will do one day) and broke a tooth with a cavity that I didn't treat in time.

I went to the orthodontist today, and he gave me two estimates, one at $600 (to repair the broken tooth), and another at $1,400.

That's $2,000, I can pay for them by bleeding a little. I make a pretty bad living, so it's a sum.
I have a mutual insurance company, but I don't know how much it will reimburse, probably very little.
I don't know exactly the price of a jaw filling but it seems to me that it's in the $1000 range, at least where I live.

On the other hand, I ask myself: What's that going to get me in life? A broken tooth is annoying because food is going to be put in it, and it can give you bad breath all day long, but the molar... I could get it when I'm 35, no rush, right?

But what about the molar? It's been 4 years since I lost it and it caused me problems at the beginning, today it's absolutely no problem at all.

Knowing that putting in jaw filler for approximately what the procedures will cost me once my mutual insurance will be doing her stuff, I really wonder if I'm not doing a bluepilled stuff by fixing something of no importance. :bluepill:

By the way, this is how I look like atm:

(The sprite video was almost 6 months ago and is irrelevant if you ask :lul:)

Thought?

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Golang and Lev Peshkov
An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: 2swmo1tSzvqOYckh)
Learn More

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi, Gren and Lev Peshkov
You look good bro

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
That's fixed, I was missing not only missing a molar but also a letter in the URL. Cost me nothing to fix.

Last edited:
I can’t take a white man’s problem seriously. They have everything yet they cry.

It’s like a billionaire complaining about his bills to a starving African child.

• JFL
Reactions: Gren