Should I flee the country?

T

They_are_all_whores

Bronze
Look guys this is one of these long posts but basically I made a school acc that was kinda of controversial and I got doxxed

So in the beginning of summer vacation,I saw a bunch of school accs but they were all unactive so I decided to create an insta page why not?

So it started off ngl,chatting with new people and stuff like that but then my friend entered and we began doing ships replying to inappropriate ngl but then I deleted it and we were anonymous all good

Until some things happen I will not talk abt them made get doxxed,even worse by a guys who is a wanna be gangster who is violent

So rn he made a story abt it saying this dirty acc who insults people(that thug has the biggest mouth in the school btw)and makes ships is op which is dirty like him

Now to understand the problem this guy was moved classes because he is violent and offcourse he got into our wanna be thug class and he also insults people randomly like a phycotic patient and the important part is he himself talk abt being unsocial until he suddenly became open(open to the wanna be thug kids who think life is abt beating other people)

So because I live in egypt a very safe place ofc my friend suggested jus doing everything I can and gave me martial art tips(i already train judo,but the guy will prob bring people to beat me up)

Altho every body agrees the guys is cringe and unbearable I just wanna protect my life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moggster, BrutalMogger, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
Bruh nigga JFLL flee it

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Judo wont do shit and his martial art tips wont do shit either retard, just tell us what "some things" happened faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moggster, BrutalMogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Judo wont do shit and his martial art tips wont do shit either retard, just tell us what "some things" happened faggot
He tells me flee if you can and try to learn as much as shit as possible

• +1
leave bruh :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moggster and BrutalMogger
Go study in Europe.

• +1
Look guys this is one of these long posts but basically I made a school acc that was kinda of controversial and I got doxxed

So in the beginning of summer vacation,I saw a bunch of school accs but they were all unactive so I decided to create an insta page why not?

So it started off ngl,chatting with new people and stuff like that but then my friend entered and we began doing ships replying to inappropriate ngl but then I deleted it and we were anonymous all good

Until some things happen I will not talk abt them made get doxxed,even worse by a guys who is a wanna be gangster who is violent

So rn he made a story abt it saying this dirty acc who insults people(that thug has the biggest mouth in the school btw)and makes ships is op which is dirty like him

Now to understand the problem this guy was moved classes because he is violent and offcourse he got into our wanna be thug class and he also insults people randomly like a phycotic patient and the important part is he himself talk abt being unsocial until he suddenly became open(open to the wanna be thug kids who think life is abt beating other people)

So because I live in egypt a very safe place ofc my friend suggested jus doing everything I can and gave me martial art tips(i already train judo,but the guy will prob bring people to beat me up)

Altho every body agrees the guys is cringe and unbearable I just wanna protect my life
Stop being a bitch nigga and beat tf out of him. You live in Africa so ur ok

• +1
Stop being a bitch nigga and beat tf out of him. You live in Africa so ur ok
Dude the legal system on egypt is so fucking bogus I will have lawsuits in my face

And the dude is a pussy he never fights alone he gets five of his friend or smth to assure your dignity is done

• +1
Tales from the outskirts of Cairo

• +1
Dude the legal system on egypt is so fucking bogus I will have lawsuits in my face

And the dude is a pussy he never fights alone he gets five of his friend or smth to assure your dignity is done
If u beat him in a 1 on 1 he can’t say shit to you. And if he bring 5 people the next time no one will respect him for that even his own friends. So at the end of the day you will win

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores and BrutalMogger
@Beastimmung im about to eat potato

If u beat him in a 1 on 1 he can’t say shit to you. And if he bring 5 people the next time no one will respect him for that even his own friends. So at the end of the day you will win

Well yeah but bringing people to a fight jus means you mog the tiher person to the piont that you got other nigger to support you

Aka you are a cooler person

• +1
Reactions: mrmogger2882
Well yeah but bringing people to a fight jus means you mog the tiher person to the piont that you got other nigger to support you

Aka you are a cooler person
Catch off guard fight him 1on1. But if you lose…….