Should i fraud height?

Pesho

Pesho

Iron
So I’m about to have a date with this girl and I am wondering if it is worth to height fraud by adding +5cm to my height using insoles.

Since this shit can go both ways and we may continue seeing eachother will she notice that I have gotten shorter when I remove them.

I am 178 cm tall without insoles and she is 157cm

So I’m about to have a date with this girl and I am wondering if it is worth to height fraud by adding +5cm to my height using insoles.

Since this shit can go both ways and we may continue seeing eachother will she notice that I have gotten shorter when I remove them.

get subtle insoles like 3.5cm. She wont tell you that youve gotten shorter

• +1
Reactions: Pesho

dont, you already 21cm difference which is perfect

No

178cm with or without shoes? If y‘all fuck and u take off your shoes and ur like 175 instead of 181 it’s over

• JFL
178 without
Wear airforces and small lifts and you‘ll be 183 easily. I fraud height to 6‘1 too just by wearing airforces. Girls won’t notice the few cm especially if she‘s <160 but in public you can easily heightmog

• +1