Should I fuck a fatty

S

SmartFella

Iron
This fatass keeps dming me begging to suck my dick and get fucked by me. I'm a ugly no life virgin and want some experience before i ascend and pull stacys, what should i do?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, enchanted_elixir, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
This fatass keeps dming me begging to suck my dick and get fucked by me. I'm a ugly no life virgin and want some experience before i ascend and pull stacys, what should i do?
Sex before marriage is Haram, you should know better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Tallcell and 14vic
No

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
yeah then block her

we all know your gonna follow through with it

Yes its High T

• +1
Reactions: SmartFella
Show her , il tell you whether its worth it

Yes ofc. You can’t expect to go from 0 to 100 and fuck a Stacy right away

• +1
Reactions: SmartFella
Don't do it. It makes things weird, and both of you will regret it.

Don't, fatties are more likely to piss brain tissues

fuck her