Should I fuck a mentally ill woman

nigtard

nigtard

The type that would stab you if they caught you talking to other girls.You know those ones where you can just tell that they are crazy so you stay away

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Darkeningstar
The type that would stab you if they caught you talking to other girls.You know those ones where you can just tell that they are crazy so you stay away
Yeah, why not. Just be very careful.
If intuitively you don't feel safe, don't try it

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and nigtard
Yeah, why not. Just be very careful.
If intuitively you don't feel safe, don't try it
I never did cause my friends would look down on me and it would damage my reputation since all the normal girls will know that I went for some psycho bitch for a quick fuck. I've seen this happen to one of the biggest slayers I know, now he can only slay the trashy ones since the normal ones think of him as a degenerate

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Do not ever stick dick in crazy.
She could call the police and tell them you raped her. Happened to me, was in prison for a week and nearly got my entire life ruined. I wasn't convicted though.
Don't do it.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, nigtard and Darkeningstar
Happened to me,
Lamar jackson orlando brown

She could call the police and tell them you raped her. Happened to me, was in prison for a week and nearly got my entire life ruined. I wasn't convicted though.
Don't do it.
Yh fuck that

Don't do it.
Damn that's brutal if true

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath