Should I fuck my cousins mum?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
So back when I used to be a HTN, before letting myself go, I would always get subtle choose signals from my cousins mum lmfao / attention.

I would always catch her staring at me and she was always flirty around me but in a subtle way, like touching my leg etc randomly for no reason.

She has a betabuxx husband who she clearly hates and that’s obviously why this is happening. She’s a PaKi HTB milf, pretty sexy.

Only problem is me and my cousin are super close to so that would be horrible if it ever came out that we did anything together. What do you guys think should I slay her when I looksmax?

Thoughts? @ryuken @try2beme @Suns9999 @axttt_ @moreroidsmoredates

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, bloomercel, Ryldoo IS COPING and 11 others
bhai isn’t that ur aunt jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, boss8055, bloomercel and 8 others
is she your ant by mariage?
if fuck her if shes hot noone will find out:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, Nirvana, DarkAscender and 1 other person

makes sense

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, bloomercel, sportsmogger and 1 other person
is she your ant by mariage?
if fuck her if shes hot noone will find out:forcedsmile:
Bro speak English what is this grade 2 grammar you got going on with

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and oily703
Bro tried to hide that he wants to fuck his aunt

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and ryuken
sure bro you only live once
Yeh I was thinking she needs some good dick before Allah inevitably dunks her in hell for a bit

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, DarkAscender and ryuken
@KevinDurder @Clavicular @shia.jihadist

So back when I used to be a HTN, before letting myself go, I would always get subtle choose signals from my cousins mum lmfao / attention.

I would always catch her staring at me and she was always flirty around me but in a subtle way, like touching my leg etc randomly for no reason.

She has a betabuxx husband who she clearly hates and that’s obviously why this is happening. She’s a PaKi HTB milf, pretty sexy.

Only problem is me and my cousin are super close to so that would be horrible if it ever came out that we did anything together. What do you guys think should I slay her when I looksmax?

And then you wake up

rail her if shes hot
theres no way somebody is finding out its not like shes gonna be bragging about it
thats if your not retarded and do it at a family reunion

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
rail her if shes hot
theres no way somebody is finding out its not like shes gonna be bragging about it
thats if your not retarded and do it at a family reunion
I could do it but I’d have to be 100% looksmaxxed for me to even get away with asking her.

I know she finds me attractive but even then it’s risky asf. I’ll probably start with some subtle flirting to see how far I can push it yk.

• JFL
Reactions: oily703
So back when I used to be a HTN,

Guarantee u were never htn and congrats u Indian Dalit faggot some people are falling for ur paki ex Muslim larp :forcedsmile:

Schizo Dalit Indian fuck DNRD

no.
That's ridiculous.
Out of millions of women you could smash you pick the women that, smashing will cause so much drama and ruin every relationship you have.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, sportsmogger and thebuffdon690
Mirin send me the sex clips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, sportsmogger, YungTrappa and 1 other person
I could do it but I’d have to be 100% looksmaxxed for me to even get away with asking her.

I know she finds me attractive but even then it’s risky asf. I’ll probably start with some subtle flirting to see how far I can push it yk.
do it brah make a thread about it after
are you this desperate for pussy anyways though?

• JFL
do it brah make a thread about it after
are you this desperate for pussy anyways though?
How is it desperation, she’s hot?

I don’t need to do but it’s kind of kinky lol like we aren’t meant to obviously

• +1
Reactions: oily703
no.
That's ridiculous.
Out of millions of women you could smash you pick the women that, smashing will cause so much drama and ruin every relationship you have.
I know deep down you are correct.

It’s just it’s more fun cuz of the danger factor that exact reason you mention will probably make the sex a lot better

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ihearvoices
I know deep down you are correct.

It’s just it’s more fun cuz of the danger factor that exact reason you mention will probably make the sex a lot better
yeah I get it. It's hotter because it's a mature married women who you should not be fucking. But post nut clarity will make you quickly realize that it's not worth it and she's not even that hot

• So Sad

Yep destroy that puzzi

• Love it
not worth imo
if you can be a htn u can slay someone who isnt literally ur aunt unless u have some sort of incest fetish then go for it ig
She’s hot it’s really that simple lol

Slay broo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and thebuffdon690
yeah I get it. It's hotter because it's a mature married women who you should not be fucking. But post nut clarity will make you quickly realize that it's not worth it and she's not even that hot
Yep, PNC is a fucking bitch unfortunately. She is hot tho

i wouldnt be able to look at my aunt that way no matter how she looks tbh but you do whatever you want bhai
Yeh I know I will break the family but that’s gonna happen at some point when they realise I left Islam lol

Then I’ll have nothing to lose so I can pounce

Also I hate her husband so that gives me another reason to do it lol

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
What are you doing, step-nephew?

• JFL
U didnt need to clarify ur cousin, just say u wanna dick down your auntie nigga:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

dude didnt wanna say its his aunt so he said "cousins mum"
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: pashtunnigga1, boss8055 and thebuffdon690

"Should I fuck my cousins mum?"​

• So Sad