• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Better go ahead. It’s all you’re pulling as a 3 psl 5’4 ricecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, to be human, Nebula and 3 others
Better go ahead. It’s all you’re pulling as a 3 psl 5’4 ricecel
C0571FED 763B 434C B430 C961FD84C26E
Look at your bark.You will never be 6psl like me so just keep seething you rotting autistic truecel

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 20651
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20651, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 21620
@user030605 has to be autistic . How unaware is this little boy all I see is a seething social outcast. No one cares about you

U have negative psl.

nigger
OK psycho mutt.... I have a feeling u will cannibalize that tranny after u get butt fucked.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
@user030605 has to be autistic . How unaware is this little boy all I see is a seething social outcast. No one cares about you
I know it’s hard to cope with the fact that I, as a 6’4 mulatto mog u and ur entire lineage to suicide. Post ur face here or too subhuman?

• JFL
I know it’s hard to cope with the fact that I, as a 6’4 mulatto mog u and ur entire lineage to suicide. Post ur face here or too subhuman?
JFL knew you were a slave nigger. No wonder you get all angry and seethe at all my posts. thought u were white , no time wasting on slaves ignore listed

JFL knew you were a slave nigger. No wonder you get all angry and seethe at all my posts. thought u were white , no time wasting on slaves ignore listed
Yes. Smart to ignore. That is the only way to escape the mog self hating ricecel. Keep idolizing the ppl that raped ur women and cucked ur county

• +1
now that I remember I bullied you on a rate post you posted LOL. You’re actually uglier than luljankybo? Wide nosed freak ur 6’4 is literally the only thing u got Hope your ugly monkey ass knows

@user030605

pur3e is pure suifuel

not only he can get bad bitches to simp for him and hes attractive

he's also a fucking asshole to everyone on this forum and is the opposite of nice

it's just brutal tbh, you can't win against him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bvnny., Ken, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
74CD6309 7AE5 4D73 A8E3 2035F8B8D9C0

bullied @user030605 now he seethes and thinks about it

pur3e is pure suifuel

he's also a fucking asshole to everyone on this forum and is the opposite of nice

water. ugly ass negros can’t win with my 6psl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and alriodai
water. ugly ass negros can’t win with my 6psl.
i think @mogman96 is the only black person on here that can mog u in term of women qulity

• Love it
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
pur3e is pure suifuel

“Attractive” This ricecel hides behind a screen and jerks off to trannies. Why do u think he hides his face?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 21620 and alriodai
“Attractive” This ricecel hides behind a screen and jerks off to trannies. Why do u think he hides his face?
he’s seen my face u little autist monkey.

Youre beaten and bullied just leave the forum I just remembered how ugly u are on that rate post

he gets bad tbitches on yubo tbh

he’s seen my face u little autist monkey.

Youre beaten and bullied just leave the forum I just remembered how ugly u are on that rate post
I have ur Asian girls thirsting over me. Cope.

• JFL
I have ur Asian girls thirsting over me. Cope.
Youre ugly and black. no one wants you keep coping on .org you look weird asf tbh. trucel black JFL

nah. I don’t show everything

View attachment 1908218
Larp and Yubo is easy. U obviously won’t post ur face bc ur subhuman. U cower away from blacks in the street bc ur framelet plus manlet. Ricecels can’t even bare to make eye contact with blacks

• +1
Youre ugly and black. no one wants you keep coping on .org you look weird asf tbh. trucel black JFL
Asian girls at my school snap me out of the blue. I always text them. “Who r u?” Your stupid women lust for me while I can’t even tell them apart

Larp and Yubo is easy. U obviously won’t post ur face bc ur subhuman. U cower away from blacks in the street bc ur framelet plus manlet. Ricecels can’t even bare to make eye contact with blacks
Asian girls at my school snap me out of the blue. I always text them. “Who r u?” Your stupid women lust for me while I can’t even tell them apart
write more coping paragraphs ugly slave boy. I can sense the seethe and crying through my screen LOL.

take a look in the mirror boy. I would kill myself if I looked like ur wide nosed smelly ass

pur3e is pure suifuel

“Attractive”

8B6F0A46 FA2A 4876 AFD7 1561FCA67522

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny., Ken, alriodai and 4 others
write more coping paragraphs ugly slave boy. I can sense the seethe and crying through my screen LOL.

take a look in the mirror boy. I would kill myself if I looked like ur wide nosed smelly ass
Ur mother’s nose. Asians have some of the worst noses jfl. Post face or keep coping bc u know I mog u

Attachments

• CAC38FBF-018D-4CEF-877C-418433BFDA46.jpeg
    CAC38FBF-018D-4CEF-877C-418433BFDA46.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Ur mother’s nose. Asians have some of the worst noses jfl. Post face or keep coping bc u know I mog u
keep getting mad. I know how mad you are knowing ur black race is smelly and disgusting below curries tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 21620
unironically 20th time u posted this ugly black truecel. Youre probably the most autistic subhuman here since u rot from 2020
Keep sperging jfl it’s funny

• JFL
get on my ignore list. Not wasting anymore elegant fair skin 6psl time on slave negros

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 16369
keep getting mad. I know how mad you are knowing ur black race is smelly and disgusting below curries tbh
Blacks are most athletic plus mulattos are gigaslayers. Asian women literally hate their men and date the most out of their race jfl. Ur own women hate u. Stop dodging the face question and mog battle me

get on my ignore list. Not wasting anymore elegant fair skin 6psl time on slave negros
Ahh. He’s finally ignored me. I’ve gotten under the ricecel’s skin so he has no other choice

• JFL
the bull stole your bitch