Should i fuck this foid

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
So a Young foid (like 15yrs old) (im 17) wants to fuck me, she's the best friend of a girl im friends with and she told me she wanted to hook up with me, but she's a massive whore, probably like 7 bodies rn, should i still fuck her??

She's mtb and latina

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Also a friend of mine has already fucked her

• +1
She’s speedrunning std’s any %

Majority of girls do, the leaderboard is huge

• +1
Reactions: ZaC, WeiWei and PseudoMaxxer
Why wouldn't you? Use condoms and have fun.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Why wouldn't you? Use condoms and have fun.
Because i have options, but most of them are older and i want to try some young pussy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yo000
Because i have options, but most of them are older and i want to try some young pussy
Just fuck all of them it's not mutually exclusive lol

• +1
Reactions: Andremln
Just wrap your shit and have fun why not

So a Young foid (like 15yrs old) (im 17) wants to fuck me, she's the best friend of a girl im friends with and she told me she wanted to hook up with me, but she's a massive whore, probably like 7 bodies rn, should i still fuck her??

She's mtb and latina
Yeah go ahead

just don’t date her jfl

the question isnt why kid, is why not

• +1
Do it, you’ll regret not doing it when you are old like me (i’m 19)

• +1
Reactions: Zonar and Deleted member 22918
book author GIF by South Park

No be disciplined I wouldn’t fuck someone like that although I already did. Never again

• Woah
No be disciplined I wouldn’t fuck someone like that although I already did. Never again
can you enlighten me as to why never again?

I’m virgin btw.

She's mtb and latina
bruh wtf. Of course you should. You are retardmaxxing if you don't

• +1
Reactions: ZaC
can you enlighten me as to why never again?

I’m virgin btw.
Cause sex is overrated and i was researching asexuality last night (so this could be biased) i find out most people become asexual when they have had sex and tbh through out 15-16 i did have my doubts if i was ever actually attracted to women and now im 17 currently questioning my sexuality again. Im also severely depressed so that could be another reason and exposure to the blackpill and emotional trauma. Your just inserting it in a hole and i don’t understand why society makes a big deal about that it’s so odd to me plus majority of girls are nt and can stangely get an aurora around me that im autistic even when i am just being quiet and engaging in conversation like i don’t act aspie at all.

• +1
Cause sex is overrated and i was researching asexuality last night (so this could be biased) i find out most people become asexual when they have had sex and tbh through out 15-16 i did have my doubts if i was ever actually attracted to women and now im 17 currently questioning my sexuality again. Im also severely depressed so that could be another reason and exposure to the blackpill and emotional trauma. Your just inserting it in a hole and i don’t understand why society makes a big deal about that it’s so odd to me plus majority of girls are nt and can stangely get an aurora around me that im autistic even when i am just being quiet and engaging in conversation like i don’t act aspie at all.
im sorry to hear that.

Definitely if you stocked it in something that loved you it would have been different imo.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
im sorry to hear that.

Definitely if you stocked it in something that loved you it would have been different imo.
Maybe but idk just a random college hookup and since then idk if im attracted to girls anymore. I don’t find a lot of girls attractive

Last edited:
  • So Sad
mtb aint that bad. I'll even do a ltb if she's in shape but with a paperbag on top

Do it, you’ll regret not doing it when you are old like me (i’m 19)
i've already fucked so it's not a concern tbh, i did fuck this bitch yesterday tho, im fat as fuck rn so i fucked her while using a hoodie jfl.

also bro i've seen some of your posts and you seem to be in a very bad situation on life currently, i hope it gets better, nothing but the best of lucks

• +1
i've already fucked so it's not a concern tbh, i did fuck this bitch yesterday tho, im fat as fuck rn so i fucked her while using a hoodie jfl.

also bro i've seen some of your posts and you seem to be in a very bad situation on life currently, i hope it gets better, nothing but the best of lucks
Thank you very much brother.

I’m trying to take care of my mental health since that’s my worst part.

• +1
Reactions: Andremln

She's mtb and latina
Ur white aren’t u

is that bo2?

Ur white aren’t u
wasian, non of my parents are asian, my mother is caucasian and my dad is Chilean and as you may know, latin americans even if they're white, most have an asian skull, so yeah wasian