should i fucking kill myself if i have high set eyebrows

blackpilledloser

blackpilledloser

Iron
my UEE is actually so bad im going to rope how can i help improve it

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Bro, I'm going to hit you with a shocker here. Many chads like Henry Cavill have what incels would consider high set eyebrows. Now I'm not saying that Henry Cavill is comparable to the average org user, but thinking high set ends you is ridiculous. It's about jaw structure after all, and you can fraud that.

Bro, I'm going to hit you with a shocker here. Many chads like Henry Cavill have what incels would consider high set eyebrows. Now I'm not saying that Henry Cavill is comparable to the average org user, but thinking high set ends you is ridiculous. It's about jaw structure after all, and you can fraud that.
the thing is i have really thick eyebrows which i assume are good but they make me look like a faggot because theyre very high set:pepefrown:

• +1
i have extremely low set thick eyebrows but still subhuman , worry about the others

Seek professional help if you genuinely think a bad UEE will make you lonely forever.

How the hell do you fraud jaw structure? Im assuming your referring to facial hair?
Why bother asking that question if you're going to answer it yourself anyway no offense. Yes I obviously meant facial hair, even though you can also compensate for lack of facial feature using some kind of halo (hair for example).

Why bother asking that question if you're going to answer it yourself anyway no offense. Yes I obviously meant facial hair, even though you can also compensate for lack of facial feature using some kind of halo (hair for example).
Idk jit im fucking retarded. Didn't think my assumption would be correct.

• +1
Op don't listen to him you are Henry Cavill