Should I fully depigment as a vitiligocel?

monty_kravis

monty_kravis

Iron
I'm darker skinned south asian but I have had widespread vitiligo for 12 years. Its pretty bad and I look like a literal subhuman with half my hands being milky white as well as huge patches on my face. I've tried a lot of treatments and some work quite well but the results are only temporary and eventually I end up looking like a cow again once the treatment is over. I could just not stop these treatments but I would be risking cardiovascular issues and cancer in the long run because of the way the drugs work (although safer drugs are in the pipeline??).

The alternative is to fully depigment using monobenzone like Michael Jackson but it feels a bit too extreme. Only downsides I can think of is not being able to go out when the UV is high and the fact I would look rlly uncanny with jet black hair and dark eyes with pale ass skin.

Thoughts on what I should do?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and dark.max
yep after this u can finally slay continetal europe or get the best looking indian girl atleast

Just wait till the vitiligo takes over completely,nothing much completely.
You can speed up the process by precursing glutathione with N-Acetyl L-Cystein and frauding with hazel/green contacts.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and monty_kravis
just do it.

• +1
Reactions: monty_kravis
Just wait till the vitiligo takes over completely,nothing much completely.
You can speed up the process by precursing glutathione with N-Acetyl L-Cystein and frauding with hazel/green contacts.

Why not speed up the process using monobenzone? It could take years for it fully take over.

• +1
Reactions: dark.max
Why not speed up the process using monobenzone? It could take years for it fully take over.
Just use anything to speed up the process,a higher glutathione level will decrease melanin pigmentation but use whatever you want.

• +1
Reactions: monty_kravis
Dye your hair blonde, asians with blonde hair look good

• Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe
Dye your hair blonde, asians with blonde hair look good

Literal the most subhuman combination. Only whites can look good with blonde, because it's in their phenotype.

Asians look the best with black.

I'm darker skinned south asian but I have had widespread vitiligo for 12 years. Its pretty bad and I look like a literal subhuman with half my hands being milky white as well as huge patches on my face. I've tried a lot of treatments and some work quite well but the results are only temporary and eventually I end up looking like a cow again once the treatment is over. I could just not stop these treatments but I would be risking cardiovascular issues and cancer in the long run because of the way the drugs work (although safer drugs are in the pipeline??).

The alternative is to fully depigment using monobenzone like Michael Jackson but it feels a bit too extreme. Only downsides I can think of is not being able to go out when the UV is high and the fact I would look rlly uncanny with jet black hair and dark eyes with pale ass skin.

Thoughts on what I should do?

If you don't mind, PM me.

i'm sri lankan bruh
Literal the most subhuman combination. Only whites can look good with blonde, because it's in their phenotype.

Asians look the best with black.
I assumed a vantawhite pale with black hair, shit combo, but not with average white skin, neither with asian skin.

• +1
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing and monty_kravis