Should I gamble all my money away before roping next year?

theworstever

theworstever

Banned
I've always thought about how the ending would look. But now it's becoming unbearable to live as a dicklet and I see 2023 as my last year. I don't wanna sound arrogant but there's nobody on this forum that has grinded as much as I have for my ascension. I became a home prisoner 4 years ago so I can grind and make money, while you and the other chads were out clubbing and slaying, this loser was sat at home trying to make money. I traded my best years for that. . Had an adult circumcision. Took some dangerous pills for body problems. Then, I went and broke my legs and suffered like a pig for months. All that so I can feel incredibly empty and depressed because I have a small cock. You'll only know it's true when you make it but money does not buy happiness. The jews have stopped proper penis enlargement surgeries on purpose so we can suffer meanwhile feminists can solve their insecurities for a measly few K.

I'm wondering now if I should gather all my money in one bank account and go to Vegas or somewhere where they can take a very large wager. Then research for a good amount of time, the best football game to wager it all on. Then I let that game decide my whole life. If it wins, I'm 3-4x richer and taking that as a hint I have to stay and fight. If not, I'm now not only a dicklet but I'm broke so that should give me the very last bit of motivation to blow my brains out. Win-win isn't it?

if I was suicidal I’d become a mercenary or a criminal it’s way better than ending it if u don’t care about life u can literally take any risk

Im not reading ONE word until you give me the stats.

What‘s your package size to call yourself a dicklet? And I believe you broke your legs for LL. Do you regret taking it?

Im not reading ONE word until you give me the stats.

What‘s your package size to call yourself a dicklet? And I believe you broke your legs for LL. Do you regret taking it?
Yes, I regret it. I've already said it, never at 100% EQ because of my size anxiety but I don't go over 5.5x5.5

Yes, I regret it. I've already said it, never at 100% EQ because of my size anxiety but I don't go over 5.5x5.5
what's you height after LL?