Should I get 4 teeth removed and/or a palate expander?

B

braces-palate

Iron
I am in the process of getting (lingual) braces.
They recommended pulling 4 teeth. The 4th teeth on the top and below. The doctor said she would not recommend palatal expansion, for aesthetic reasons.
I would like to ask the community what they think. I would like to share my pictures, scans of teeth and medical data. I hope the community can help me.

(25y old male)
feel free to ask any questions you have

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 11.51.52.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 11.51.52.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 11.52.58.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 11.52.58.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 11.53.06.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 11.53.06.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 11.53.22.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 11.53.22.png
    251 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 11.56.12.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 11.56.12.png
    197.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 13.06.10.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 13.06.10.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx
I would recommend the palatal expansion, I don't have a lot of knowledge about the topic. Maybe ask another orthodontist. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: braces-palate
No no no no and fucking NO
DONT REMOVE ANY TEETH

please please please no dont fucking do it, the reason for fucked up teeth, is a fucked up jaw
get the palate expanders, trust me

also get double jaw surgery
you prob have sleep apnea right ?

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
you're too old to experience any jaw recession as a result, having teeth removed isn't that big of a deal when you're already fully developed.

you're too old to experience any jaw recession as a result, having teeth removed isn't that big of a deal when you're already fully developed.
teeth removal is a death sentence for your looks
and please explain why having teeth removed isnt a big deal when youre already fully developed

and please explain why having teeth removed isnt a big deal when youre already fully developed
everybody here is crying about "muuh never remove teeth" bot nobody even know that there can be teeth that cant fit in jaw(like wisdom teeth) and other stuff
idk why so many retards are there, that lack of basic logic and school education

you think 4 teeth removal will do something bad for that guy face? with no jokes he needs so many surgeries so teeth removal will not affect in a 1% of it

Visit couple more ortodontists and decide what decision is better for you fight with your teeth braces and stuff will be for all life

I had 8 teeth removed and my jaw is still overdeveloped.

braces don't stunt your growth when you're not growing to begin with, and their impact is minor, most people blaming the dentist just aren't willing to accept their genes are shit.

Same problem as me. It's because of the mouth breathing and lack of mewing and tongue thrushing. Palate expander is your best bet

I had 8 teeth removed and my jaw is still overdeveloped.

braces don't stunt your growth when you're not growing to begin with, and their impact is minor, most people blaming the dentist just aren't willing to accept their genes are shit.
You have hyperdontia, which are unnecessary extra teeth. The extraction of these teeth do not affect your jaw in any way because they are extra teeth that we humans do not need and dont have in the first place - thats why those extractions didnt affected your face in any way. Pulling out normal teeth, such as the other 28 teeth, is an extreme problem and a death tier for your looks.

you can not compare extractions of extra teeth that have arisen due to hyperdontia with a tooth extraction of the normal 28 teeth

Yes, teeth pulling is a death sentence for your looks. You are wrong.

Last edited:
bot nobody even know that there can be teeth that cant fit in jaw(like wisdom teeth) and other stuff
Yes of course you stupid 20iq spastic autistic bastard - Of course there are some people whose teeth don't fit in their jaw because their jaw is too small. But removing those teeth doesn't solve the real problem you idiot. If he gets his teeth removed now he'll just become a bigger subhuman. The problem isn't the goddamn teeth. It's his jaw. He should get his jaw enlarged ASAP. That would solve the real problem and get him better results. To sum up: double jaw surgery and palate expanders.
you think 4 teeth removal will do something bad for that guy face? with no jokes he needs so many surgeries so teeth removal will not affect in a 1% of it
You are such a idiot. Please leave this forum and never come back. Dont spread your subhuman knowledge here.
He posts on a LOOKSMAX forum, so that means he wants to look better. Teeth extractions is NOT going to make him look better in ANY WAY