Should i get a fade and keep top long

Clavicular

Clavicular

Just LDAR
Contributor
Staff
IMG 6992

Heres current hair, i comb it and put gel but since its curly it doesnt stay long

Wondering if i should fade max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ss07, heyheyheybro22, Klasik616 and 4 others
fade is for faggots, do a taper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, NVM_Ignacio, lfm_foreeever9 and 3 others
fade is for faggots, do a taper
I like to keep the sides short in general cuz i have narrow temples and more skull volume accentuates that failo

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
low fade with maybe a bit of hair to cover your forehead

• +1
Reactions: aber and Clavicular
I like to keep the sides short in general cuz i have narrow temples and more skull volume accentuates that failo
i mean i guess you could do a fade but the only people that i know do that are either wannabe gangsters or lesbian women, it just doesnt look good, you could do a high taper and that would probably work

Grow the flow brah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xuzky, tombradylover, naturepreacher and 10 others
Your eyelashes got way darker

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and marchesi
your hair looks greasy and dry af

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14

Id say grow it out a bit and keep it wavy / curly it has good appeal on you

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Klasik616 and Clavicular
grow it out and do a 60 40 or just go vitto basso jesus style

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
you can get a taper and still get the hair short on the side as you would with a fade, but looks more connected

Bro i told you shave that beard and get the old haircut.

You have natural curly hair do the fringe and fade.

But shave the beard or try growing better goatee.

View attachment 3103431

Heres current hair, i comb it and put gel but since its curly it doesnt stay long

Respectfully I don’t know why you never switch up your hair. You went bald to become a gymcel at one point, ascended. And never changed the cut. I think it’s time for a longer, zoomer kinda haircut bhai. With your hair back of course, Norwood reaper hasn’t molested you just yet.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, Clavicular and PeakIncels
Nga why dont you just grow your hair downwards instead of up

• +1
Reactions: aber
Screenshot 20240819 055948 Chrome
this shape but dont copy all curls ask for barber to make suit u hide little of fore head

What do u ask for at barbershop for this haircut. I want this haircut my hair is giga long rn and idk what to go ask without sounding like a retard.
as a barber myself, its better to just show photos. Maybe look on IG for some skilled dudes near u tho instead of going to random shop unless you know someone good already

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ripper and tombradylover
as a barber myself, its better to just show photos. Maybe look on IG for some skilled dudes near u tho instead of going to random shop unless you know someone good already
Got it thank you👍

• +1
Reactions: xuzky
View attachment 3103431

clav have you ever thought about growing like a messy middle part look with the sides and back a little longer, or just growing your hair out in general ? or are you not shooting for jbs