Should I get a fake ID to get surgeries?

nope

nope

Gold
I'm 16 years old right now, and I desperately want to get surgery. I don't want to wait until I'm 18 years old to get surgeries. I'm thinking of getting a fake ID.

Don't do it if it's bimax. U probably would've to have a correction surgery later if it's too early

Don't do it if it's bimax. U probably would've to have a correction surgery later if it's too early
I'm not going to get major surgery I just going to get a rhinoplasty.

I'm not undergoing a major surgery I just going to get a rhinoplasty.
Uh do it then unless there is a severe punishment in ur country for doing it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and nope
Wait 2 years or go see therapist

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
most surgeons would do it if you're 20. i think 19 or 18 is too early for most surgeons though
source? fuck that is ropefuel ngl cause I wanted to get all my surgeries done before I turn 19, I had a plan and everything....
now I just need to see if 18 is too young for LL too, if it is then my ascension will be stalled for a while

source? fuck that is ropefuel ngl cause I wanted to get all my surgeries done before I turn 19, I had a plan and everything....
now I just need to see if 18 is too young for LL too, if it is then my ascension will be stalled for a while
yeah same its unfortunate. i'm gonna cope with jaw filler before i can get my bimax at like 19 or 20

also how the fuck are you affording LL at 18?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
yeah same its unfortunate. i'm gonna cope with jaw filler before i can get my bimax at like 19 or 20

also how the fuck are you affording LL at 18?
Cause it’s 40k in livelifetaller cause turkey do things cheaper. And 40k is only the price for double LL so one procedure is like 20k

So you have money and your parents wont go ER on you for getting it?

most surgeons would do it if you're 20. i think 19 or 18 is too early for most surgeons though
You can get it at any age I think if your parents agree