Should I get a genio or LL first?

okwiwhd

okwiwhd

Bronze
I’ve gotten a rhino done and the results were good. Opting for genio and LL soon. What do you guys think will have the better roi? LL is gonna take a while for me to organize since I need to organize my work accordingly. I’m opting for precice max with paley or depirshahd.

Genio I just want to push the chin forward and that’s it.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and vernier
Genio
Can u post ur rhino results?

How tall are you ?

Boyo nobody here is getting LL

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
LL then get genio while you’re healing bc your life will be partially on hold anyway

Boyo nobody here is getting LL
Anyone here on this forum can get a decent 4 year college degree and pay for LL within 3 years of working and staying with their parents. Mechanical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Data Science, Finance.

Base pays for these jobs in the Midwest start at 100k. In Cali and NYC it’s even higher.

This is excluding any side hustles/income.

People on here need to stop rotting and get to work. The least one can do is try to make their life situation better if it sucks.

Last edited:
Anyone here on this forum can get a decent 4 year college degree and pay for LL within 3 years of working and staying with their parents. Mechanical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Data Science, Finance.

Base pays for these jobs in the Midwest start at 100k. In Cali and NYC it’s even higher.

This is excluding any side hustles/income.

People on here need to stop rotting and get to work. The least one can do is try to make their life situation better if it sucks.
>be me who started working as a busboy at 14 :feelswhy:

>be me who started working as a busboy at 14 :feelswhy:
I’m sorry about your situation man. Your best bet is staying home and taking classes online. And if you have to work, work part time.

I’m sorry about your situation man. Your best bet is staying home and taking classes online. And if you have to work, work part time.
It’s alright money I only work once a week and have 4,000 over saved up I’ve been working for a year or so

• +1
This nigger got around an extra $110K layin around to spend, mirin dedication :Comfy:

• +1
This nigger got around an extra $110K layin around to spend, mirin dedication :Comfy:
a lot of stress too. Money isn’t easy to make. I’m fortunate enough that I will also have money from my parents after I’m done with school. I got decent scholarships so I can keep the rest of my college fund, otherwise I would have to wait an extra year or two to get the surgery done. So I will have extra cash to get the procedure. I’m still going to try to get a remote corporate job though. Probably PCB design since I did this at a previous corporate job. This way I can have stable income while I’m recovering. My current job is commission based and pays well but not stable.

Last edited:
It’s alright money I only work once a week and have 4,000 over saved up I’ve been working for a year or so
Good stuff man, don’t listen to what people say online and go to college. Get get a decent degree. You can still make good money doing side hustles while in uni or while working a nice office job. People don’t realize how nice a high paying office job is until they have to do manual labor or work for 16 an hour.