Should i get a mohawk?

notsocommonthumb

notsocommonthumb

I have huge areolas the size of tennis balls
Seem pretty cool and it's pretty trendy at the moment. I've seen some pretty cool guys rocking this style and i thought maybe i could rock it too idk i think im a pretty cool guy but what do i know?
This is me btw

I was thinking of getting a mohawk with some sparks of red in it idk it would look pretty cool especially on a pretty cool guy like me

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: certifiedeskimo
Would definetly look amazing:D:D

• Love it
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Seem pretty cool and it's pretty trendy at the moment. I've seen some pretty cool guys rocking this style and i thought maybe i could rock it too idk i think im a pretty cool guy but what do i know?
This is me btw
View attachment 3126290

I was thinking of getting a mohawk with some sparks of red in it idk it would look pretty cool especially on a pretty cool guy like me
View attachment 3126293
I dont get the fucking joke or reference explain it to me please bhai

• Love it
This is me btw
View attachment 3126290

View attachment 3126293
Yes do it😍
If you want to get bullied and scare women

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel, ey88, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo
This is me btw
View attachment 3126290

View attachment 3126293
You'd be fresher than him

Attachments

• ssstik.io_1722172422642.mp4
    1 MB
  • Love it