Should I get a perm for my coily hair type?

tomcaelum

tomcaelum

Road to Tyronelite
No racist shi pls give real opinion🙏🏾

My hair rn is always in twists or js curly Afro (seen in first 2 slides). I was thinking if I get a perm for my hair (last video) It would look better.

Attachments

• IMG_8413.jpeg
    IMG_8413.jpeg
    567.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 03408443f637400aa8ad752f1054d160.mov
    6.5 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1723972542.mov
    4.1 MB
  • +1
Reactions: diekodieko
And should I use kojic acid for slightly lighter complexion?

And should I use kojic acid for slightly lighter complexion?
Perming hair as curly as yours would be a nightmare, it already looks good enough

Kojic essence could make you have more appeal, id slowly introduce it into your
skincare routine to see how your skin reacts to it.

how straight is ur perm gonna make the hair ? But imo dont get two strand twists twin theyl look fire ash and amazing and not the thick twists but either works because the twist out looks good with thick two strands

Perming hair as curly as yours would be a nightmare, it already looks good enough

Kojic essence could make you have more appeal, id slowly introduce it into your
skincare routine to see how your skin reacts to it.
can vitamin c serum do that asw ?

perming would make it even curlier, its as curly as it can probably get tbh

• +1
Reactions: sexy
No racist shi pls give real opinion🙏🏾

My hair rn is always in twists or js curly Afro (seen in first 2 slides). I was thinking if I get a perm for my hair (last video) It would look better.
No, seriously, don’t do it. Coming from another Black guy with curly hair, I did this before, and while it looked nice for a week, after that, my hair became dry and grayish. It stopped growing and became so hard that I eventually had to shave it all off and go bald.

Normally, hair grows about 0.5 inches a month, but after doing this, it’s going to grow at only a third of that speed.

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11 and tomcaelum
No, seriously, don’t do it. Coming from another Black guy with curly hair, I did this before, and while it looked nice for a week, after that, my hair became dry and grayish. It stopped growing and became so hard that I eventually had to shave it all off and go bald.

Normally, hair grows about 0.5 inches a month, but after doing this, it’s going to grow at only a third of that speed.
Thanks for the insight broski