Should I get a ps5

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
I want to switch to a ps5, my PS4 is kind of ass rn, can't even play apex properly without frame drops, what changes between the 2 console?

No
I exclusively play Fortnite on ps4

Xbox series s mog, and I had a ps4 before

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman
Xbox series s mog, and I had a ps4 before
yea but I'm not familiar with that plus I have PS4 games so I'll have to rebuy them(I'm broke so no)

• +1
Reactions: ey88
yea but I'm not familiar with that plus I have PS4 games so I'll have to rebuy them(I'm broke so no)
I feel you, the only reason I bought the Xbox was because it was cheaper lol

I feel you, the only reason I bought the Xbox was because it was cheaper lol
you did a good thing tbh, PlayStation is ass but I still follow that saga just because I have games and spent money I can't transfer on other platforms

• +1
I want to switch to a ps5, my PS4 is kind of ass rn, can't even play apex properly without frame drops, what changes between the 2 console?
No

• Love it
Reactions: PeakIncels
you did a good thing tbh, PlayStation is ass but I still follow that saga just because I have games and spent money I can't transfer on other platforms
Yeah makes sense, I don’t really play much anymore but I only really played one game at the time so I didn’t care about my old games, but I kinda wish I had them now

Yeah makes sense, I don’t really play much anymore but I only really played one game at the time so I didn’t care about my old games, but I kinda wish I had them now
well, that's nostalgy, once you have the old games you probably won't even use them that much dw

• +1
Why would it lag? Fps is lower than ps5 or pc but only nerds notice that, or think they notice that
Smoothness gets impacted a lot, and gameplay sucks then, if it's 60 fps idc, but for me it drops to 50-40 and I can't play properly then

Xbox is better you're broke

Xbox is better you're broke
yea Xbox is better, I admit it, but like I said in the replies alr, I have games on PS4, and I can't transfer them to the other Platform, plus have money on the console too, so if I switch I'll lose everything, otherwise I'd have been on Xbox ages ago

get the ps5. it maximizes vampire maxxing by staying inside all day and playing warzone in the dark

• Love it
Reactions: PeakIncels
You could keep playing those games on ps4 and play other games on xbox
+ if you get the game pass ultimate, you won't have to buy games anymore