Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Na.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 5634

Deleted member 5634

Banned
Reverse brow

It will fix my FWHR if i lower my eyebrows 4 mm. It will probably fix my UEE also, is this good or retarded. Also should i go the filler way or the implant way? I really appreciate ur advice guys.

If your eye area can actually look like the second pic after that then go for it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
View attachment 791092

It will fix my FWHR if i lower my eyebrows 4 mm. It will probably fix my UEE also, is this good or retarded. Also should i go the filler way or the implant way? I really appreciate ur advice guys.
I'll always advocate fillers, you can always adjust it easily or even dissolve. And if you like the result, can always get an implant later on. Tho, I'd just stick with fillers. But then people talk about migration, but maybe this isn't a place where it can easily migrate.
Edit: but it's a semi risky area, as there are two arteries running there abouts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Lmao you just moved and straightened your entire supra orbital
Such a surgery does not exist - at best you could get a supraorbital implant which is incredibly risky procedure - both in health sense and aesthetic

After you get the implant (which I don't know of one surgeon who does this) you still need to move the eyebrows down, therefore shave them off and transplant in a new position - since I'm now aware that eyebrows can be just lowered

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
I'll always advocate fillers, you can always adjust it easily or even dissolve. And if you like the result, can always get an implant later on. Tho, I'd just stick with fillers. But then people talk about migration, but maybe this isn't a place where it can easily migrate.

Maybe a custom implant, im afraid the filler migrates and make me look low iq

Nasal bridge is the biggest issue

Yes, im obv getting rhino also
So we are changing nose, orbitals and eyebrows - youre looking at 40 000 + (if you can even find a surgeon who will preform the orbital implant)

This is what you will look like after so many procedures. You also will spend years going from surgery to recovery to surgery again.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
So we are changing nose, orbitals and eyebrows - youre looking at 40 000 + (if you can even find a surgeon who will preform the orbital implant)

View attachment 791115
This is what you will look like after so many procedures. You also will spend years going from surgery to recovery to surgery again.

Dont forget about the jaw surgery.
Also your argument is retarded as that guy has obv a comically tiny nose, has a bunch of fillers (even in the mouth) and is using makeup. Im not that low iq

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli
Also your argument is retarded as that guy has obv a comically tiny nose, has a bunch of fillers (even in the mouth) and is using makeup. Im not that low iq
I was exaggerating for comedic value, but you will certainly run into the issue of looking natural - you are completly remodelling your entire face. You must plan out your surgeries expertly, you understanding of facial aesthetic must be literally best on this entire site and you must find a like-minded surgeon

• +1
you are completly remodelling your entire face.

This is what i need unironically. Im not changing ES or midface ratio so everything should be good

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Mongrelcel
The makeup is probably what fucks him up the most.

• +1
Im sorry man, misunderstood, according to the surgeons morph it looks like the second that you send

You need your radix augmented, its very feminine right now and nearly female tier projection and how low set it is. If you have a hooked nose its because the lower part of your nose is regular sized, but mogs your undersized radix. Reducing your lower nose to match your tiny radix, will give you a female sized nose and make you look like a complete cuck, you've been warned lol.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 5634
This is what i need unironically
Its not worth it broski - figure out a single, non-problematic or risky surgery that will ascend you most while not destroying your ratios/aesthetics, and just do that.
Going for multiple surgeries like this is almost always a path to hell.

You need your radix augmented, its very feminine right now and nearly female tier projection and how low set it is. If you have a hooked nose its because the lower part of your nose is regular sized, but mogs your undersized radix. Reducing your lower nose to match your tiny radix, will give you a female sized nose and make you look like a complete cuck, you've been warned lol.

Ty bro, ill make shure the surgeon puts some tissue on the upper part

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Looks like a female is where it's at. It's over for anyone who doesnt trannymax.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 5634
Its not worth it broski - figure out a single, non-problematic or risky surgery that will ascend you most while not destroying your ratios/aesthetics, and just do that.
Going for multiple surgeries like this is almost always a path to hell.

Im into deep, is all in or nothing

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I'm in the same place btw, I need the exact same procedures. But I'll never get them, it's very unrealistic.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
I'm in the same place btw, I need the exact same procedures. But I'll never get them, it's very unrealistic.

You can boyo, we all can

Im into deep, is all in or nothing

Only get surgeries that have proven to improve looks based on before/afters of other people. Like bimax, which has proven itself to be an insane looksmax time and time again on countless examples. We've never seen a good example of improving the brow ridge with implants. Your like the first guy flying into space, taking a huge risk being the test mice.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 5634
Only get surgeries that have proven to improve looks based on before/afters of other people. Like bimax, which has proven itself to be an insane looksmax time and time again on countless examples. We've never seen a good example of improving the brow ridge with implants. Your like the first guy flying into space, taking a huge risk being the test mice.

I see, well i do have an order for the surgerys so i might re evaluate after every procedure

I see, well i do have an order for the surgerys so i might re evaluate after every procedure

Good idea, start with the most safety assured and widely proven surgeries, and work your way to the riskiest ones only if your not content with how you look.

If you have BDD though, your fucked and will do 1000 surgeries and still not be happy lmao, dont aim for perfection and dont compare your features to models

• +1
Good idea, start with the most safety assured and widely proven surgeries, and work your way to the riskiest ones only if your not content with how you look.

If you have BDD though, your fucked and will do 1000 surgeries and still not be happy lmao, dont aim for perfection and dont compare your features to models

I made this list based on the advice that i got and also a personal analysis of my ratios. It does not sound crazy tbh
  • Jaw Surgery.
  • Rhynoplasty.
  • Reverse Brow Lift./Eyebrow transplant
  • Othoplasty.

try botox bro

I made this list based on the advice that i got and also a personal analysis of my ratios. It does not sound crazy tbh
  • Jaw Surgery.
  • Rhynoplasty.
  • Reverse Brow Lift./Eyebrow transplant
  • Othoplasty.

Eyebrow transplant is a good looksmax, do that before any implants or reverse brow lift

Eyebrow transplant is a good looksmax, do that before any implants or reverse brow lift

Already using minox and seeing results, may update in a couple months tbh, ty for ur advice bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
20201108 133956

Is this same problem?

• +1
Nah my eyebrows are really high but i think only fillers will fix

Ur browrdige seems to project ok, might be the angle tho, take a photo from far away

yeah man the after photo is night and day diffrence i think people here really underestamate low set brows but yeah go for it 100%

• +1