Should I get a rhino w/ a flat maxilla?

Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
I've seen people get rhinoplasty who have a flat maxilla, is it just me or does it make you look worse

Example
Rhinoplasty 214

Get lefort first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 6403 and Phoenix
Visit mike mew

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ovosoundszn and datboijj
Get lefort first
I have a sleep test coming up within the week to try to confirm sleep apnea so insurance covers my lefort 1, but everyones presuring me to just get rhino. Bluepillers 😩

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, .👽. and Deleted member 13197
If you will need jaw surgery anyway, its better to wait with rhinoplasty and reconsider it after jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix
If you will need jaw surgery anyway, its better to wait with rhinoplasty and reconsider it after jaw surgery.
I'm worried about difficulty breathing during and post surgery since I can hardly breath through my nose

Jaw surgery wont I have my jaw wired shut for a while? How would I breath 🤔

The image is someone who's completely recessed.

Chico, Robert Pattinson, etc have flat maxillas. Their mandible is still forward grown but their maxilla isn't protruding. In that case, getting rhinoplasty is fine. I have a flat maxilla and got one and I gained a full PSL. My nose was deformed though.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ovosoundszn, zeke714 and Phoenix

Chico, Robert Pattinson, etc have flat maxillas. Their mandible is still forward grown but their maxilla isn't protruding. In that case, getting rhinoplasty is fine. I have a flat maxilla and got one and I gained a full PSL. My nose was deformed though.
Not sure if I'm flat or recessed, mind if I pm you pics?

If your maxilla isn't completely recessed, then rhino would be better.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Phoenix
If your maxilla isn't completely recessed, then rhino would be better.
I kinda look like the dude in the pic, but my nostril position is further back

I kinda look like the dude in the pic, but my nostril position is further back
Have someone evaluate your maxilla with a side profile.

Have someone evaluate your maxilla with a side profile.
Half say flat, half say recessed 😒

Havent been able to find someone very knowledgable to do an assessment on me, or maybe Im unfixable 🤷‍♂️

he looks better in the right but he still looks like shit so your brain doesn't process it as improvement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Phoenix
he looks better in the right but he still looks like shit so your brain doesn't process it as improvement
Well thats it then. If I can't potentially be at least 5psl, then looksmaxxing is pointless

Getting surgery for a 0.25psl boost is rediculous

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I'd recommend 5yrs of hardmewing with correct posture bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Isnt mewing cope @ 28yo? Also cant mew properly because of deviated septum
probably. Honestly, Im not even sure how effective it is after 18.

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix
probably. Honestly, Im not even sure how effective it is after 18.
Regardless, I consider it a good practice. Just cant breath through my nose properly at times

Interesting thing I noticed -- when someone has a bad/broken nose at a young age, they tend to have longer midface when growing

Regardless, I consider it a good practice. Just cant breath through my nose properly at times

Interesting thing I noticed -- when someone has a bad/broken nose at a young age, they tend to have longer midface when growing
Its right, this is why it is crucial to make sure that breathing through the nose during growing stage is not hindered by anything (allergies must be figured out and fixed as much as possible, broken nose needs to be fixed by surgery- straighten the septum and the nose bridge etc.)

Bro May I PM u plz