Should i get a taper rn or let it grow bit more

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Gold
I got a midbfade about month ago and i wanna taper x messy fringe now, should i taper it or grow it out bit more

Attachments

• Snapchat-405861537.jpg
    Snapchat-405861537.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: atlantean and LooksThinker
Solution
Allornothing
why tret why is taht used
Just anti-ageing. You can probably just start using it when you’re 20 though. Right now you just need basic cleansing and moisturising in the morning and afternoon, as well as sunscreen when you go out.
Grow your top out to a fringe and shave your sides short. Just get a fade not a taper.

I can tell you’re boneless so you can’t run long hair and you can’t slay with short hair, so you need a combination of both to look NT.

• +1
Reactions: adyyyyyyyyyy
Grow your top out to a fringe and shave your sides short. Just get a fade not a taper.

I can tell you’re boneless so you can’t run long hair and you can’t slay with short hair, so you need a combination of both to look NT.
im leanmaxxing rn im about 21bf butvstill if i cut im still bit boneless

also can you not be boneless like can u make ur bones more prominent

also can you not be boneless like can u make ur bones more prominent
You look young don’t worry about it. What’s important is being NT since looks barely matter as looking the way you do is normal at that age. When you get older your bones will grow and your face will lose fat. Get to 15% body fat though otherwise you’re wasting potential. Also do basic softmaxing like chewing, minox, lattise, and skincare so you age well and don’t get acne.

Or you’re not actually young lol and I just wrote an essay for nothing.

You look young don’t worry about it. What’s important is being NT since looks barely matter as looking the way you do is normal at that age. When you get older your bones will grow and your face will lose fat. Get to 15% body fat though otherwise you’re wasting potential. Also do basic softmaxing like chewing, minox, lattise, and skincare so you age well and don’t get acne.

Or you’re not actually young lol and I just wrote an essay for nothing.
i turned 17 month ago but i look like a baby

any leanmaxxing tips

i turned 17 month ago but i look like a baby

any leanmaxxing tips
Just eat 1.5-1.8 calories a day and see how it goes. That’s it. Drink a lot of water to avoid hunger.

Honestly if you’re 17 it’s kind of over bone wise. At least you’ll still lose fat with age.

Just eat 1.5-1.8 calories a day and see how it goes. That’s it. Drink a lot of water to avoid hunger.

Honestly if you’re 17 it’s kind of over bone wise. At least you’ll still lose fat with ag

Honestly if you’re 17 it’s kind of over bone wise. At least you’ll still lose fat with age.
i hope mewing will help, problem w leanmaxxing is most ofndays i eat under maintence still dont lose weight

i hope mewing will help, problem w leanmaxxing is most ofndays i eat under maintence still dont lose weight
Then you aren’t eating under maintenance or you’re eating too much other days.

Remember calorie measurements on food can be undervalued up to 20%.

• +1
Reactions: adyyyyyyyyyy
Then you aren’t eating under maintenance or you’re eating too much other days.

Remember calorie measurements on food can be undervalued up to 20%.
also what skin care u recommend

heres my face dont abuse me , i bought castor oil planning to buy vitamin c serum and beta carotene

why tret why is taht used
Just anti-ageing. You can probably just start using it when you’re 20 though. Right now you just need basic cleansing and moisturising in the morning and afternoon, as well as sunscreen when you go out.

Solution