Should i get accutane or tretinoin ?

1. How severe is your acne? Post pictures if possible, you can blur your facial features.

2. Do you know the root cause of your acne?

1. How severe is your acne? Post pictures if possible, you can blur your facial features.

• +1
Reactions: pleaseacceptme

2. Idk bro should i go to a dermatologist ?

Attachments

• 46CFAFDC-6D88-4605-A3E0-950C3616DDB0.jpeg
    46CFAFDC-6D88-4605-A3E0-950C3616DDB0.jpeg
    173.1 KB · Views: 0
2. Idk bro should i go to a dermatologist ?
Going to a dermatologist is always better than asking us retards. Honestly it looks like hormonal puberty acne to me. Your skin looks like mine used to. It’s important that you don’t pick at them, because I can already see it scarring your skin. If you can get a derm to give you accutane I’d go for it. Start using cleanser, moisturizer, and SPF asap.

Tretinoin is great for acne on the mild side that’s caused by some normal pore congestion. For acne that stems from hormonal causes, Accutane is best to stop more breakouts from happening and scarring your face.

• Love it
Reactions: pleaseacceptme
Going to a dermatologist is always better than asking us retards. Honestly it looks like hormonal puberty acne to me. Your skin looks like mine used to. It’s important that you don’t pick at them, because I can already see it scarring your skin. If you can get a derm to give you accutane I’d go for it. Start using cleanser, moisturizer, and SPF asap.
Thanks bro i really love your advice it means a lot thanks again

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja