Should I get an active plate expander from bracesshop.com

C

chunkichungi

Iron
Should I buy the active plate from https://www.bracesshop.com/en/palatal-expanders/4/active-plate-schwarz?c=56. If so, how does it work?
Can I put it on myself or does an orthodontist need to put it on you.
Has anyone bought from bracesshop before, do they send a mould?

I also don’t know if it will improve my looks, I can attach pictures of my face or palate if wanted?

Someone please help

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel

do not do that shit blud, youll get insane asymmetry

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
What can I do about a narrow palate then?
past 16 not much, MSE i suppose but honestly the amount of corrective surgeries you'll need afterwards from it is just soo expenive and time consuming, idk watch jawhacks on yt guy did all that shit to basically end up back at square one

past 16 not much, MSE i suppose but honestly the amount of corrective surgeries you'll need afterwards from it is just soo expenive and time consuming, idk watch jawhacks on yt guy did all that shit to basically end up back at square one
2422964 1623617557488

Minimum palate width to not be incel in 2024

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
I’m 17 from Uk, you reckon there’s nothing I can do then?

wtf is that JFLLLLLLLL
no go to a prof ortho

• +1
Reactions: chunkichungi
Should I buy the active plate from https://www.bracesshop.com/en/palatal-expanders/4/active-plate-schwarz?c=56. If so, how does it work?
Can I put it on myself or does an orthodontist need to put it on you.
Has anyone bought from bracesshop before, do they send a mould?

I also don’t know if it will improve my looks, I can attach pictures of my face or palate if wanted?

Someone please help
don’t cope with palate expanders if it’s not affecting you physically (sleep apnea, small airway) if it’s simply for aesthetics it’s going to do the opposite, if you don’t have a wide palate genetically don’t risk it

don’t cope with palate expanders if it’s not affecting you physically (sleep apnea, small airway) if it’s simply for aesthetics it’s going to do the opposite, if you don’t have a wide palate genetically don’t risk it
doesn't it expand ur midface