Should I get any blood test or ask my doctor for accutane?

JoKhao

JoKhao

Bronze
I was thinking to hop on accutate but I dunno if I should ask my doctor if I'm allow to do it or I should just cope with it.
Seems like I can get it without any subscription.

Thoughts

Use tretinoin instead of accutane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, heyheyheybro22, JoKhao and 1 other person
Unless you have severe acne, get a prescription for topical tretinoin + diet and you should be fine

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les and JoKhao
Unless you have severe acne, get a prescription for topical tretinoin + diet and you should be fine
I mean I got pretty bad acne on my back is not like a lot or idk what but it does leave marks and stuff and to talk about my face I seem to get acne if I don't exfoliate but I was maybe trying to get a month or 2 on accutate, cuz when I'm stressed or something random is happening I get Cystic acne on my forehead or somewhere on my face

Accutane makes skin super dry, unless your pimples start turning into boils I recommend finding other methods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, JoKhao and Deleted member 91652
Accutane makes skin super dry, unless your pimples start turning into boils I recommend finding other methods
Yeah I saw that too but honestly I do drink like 5-6 liters of water daily just because I exercise a lot but I might have a shit dermititis that accutane can fuck me up on it I think that's the only thing that can fuck me really bad, idk tho because it dryers you on the whole body???

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les
What abt oral tret

Stop eating carbohydrates that’s it

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Theres no oral version of tretinoin technically its only topical

Isotretinoin only works orally, both are forms of vitamin A that work in similar ways
Ahh alright, do the accurane sides go away after i sfop

Isnt accurane isotretinoin
https://looksmax.org/threads/about-accutane.1104557/post-16490038

^^if you really want accutane prescribed to u, read what i said here, itll work 100%

But honestly try other shit before u do accutane, i kind of regret starting it myself. Although said to be rare (not really that rare tbh), there are some fucked up side effects derms will never tell you like hair loss, neurotoxicity, potential permanent effects on androgen activity (low t & low libido), severe eye damage, dna damage, ACCUTANE IS A CHEMOTHERAPY TREATMENT!! PERMANENT SIDE EFFECTS ARENT RARE! Chronic/degenerative health can happen even years after accutane and it will age you

But fuck it if you want clear skin just take it, made my skin amazing in just 2 months and no bad side effects yet

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao and heyheyheybro22

^^if you really want accutane prescribed to u, read what i said here, itll work 100%

But honestly try other shit before u do accutane, i kind of regret starting it myself. Although said to be rare (not really that rare tbh), there are some fucked up side effects derms will never tell you like hair loss, neurotoxicity, potential permanent effects on androgen activity (low t & low libido), severe eye damage, dna damage, ACCUTANE IS A CHEMOTHERAPY TREATMENT!! PERMANENT SIDE EFFECTS ARENT RARE! Chronic/degenerative health can happen even years after accutane and it will age you

But fuck it if you want clear skin just take it, made my skin amazing in just 2 months and no bad side effects yet
Fuck no then im not taking it i just wanted to clear up some chhest acne ill buy topical

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao and mnbvcxz
Your doctor usually does do a blood test before prescribing accutane

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao and heyheyheybro22

I saw hair loss and said fuck that shit

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and PSL Les
Yeah I saw that too but honestly I do drink like 5-6 liters of water daily just because I exercise a lot but I might have a shit dermititis that accutane can fuck me up on it I think that's the only thing that can fuck me really bad, idk tho because it dryers you on the whole body???
Yes it dries out the whole body, it basically just depletes all of you bodies minerals and salts then dries out your skin to get rid of the boils and stuff. Yea if you don't need to take it then don't

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao
Topical only, tazarotene

Can buy it at alldaychemist
thx and ill js get it from the pharmacy where i live u can buy anything w no prescription

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz