bump

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
solid mid mtn

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and heyheyheybro22
  • +1
how do i get to htn atleast im still in puberty and started test and mast so i think thatll help
i think u need to grow hair and moisturizing it and debloat maybe

• +1
  • +1
Haircut is trash, objectively. Sorry, but it looks bad even on blacks, idk why did you think that would fit you

You also look unhappy and insecure. Idk how to fix that, but the vibe is bad. Maybe test will help. Getting better mental state will help too

• +1
Rhino would ascend you SO hard

• +1
Haircut is trash, objectively. Sorry, but it looks bad even on blacks, idk why did you think that would fit you

You also look unhappy and insecure. Idk how to fix that, but the vibe is bad. Maybe test will help. Getting better mental state will help too
Nah im fine w life im not sad and this hair is cuz i buzzed cuz the barber gave me a shitty cut im growing it out again

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
I think a buccal fat removal would ascend me more or am i wrong
Buccal doesn’t look good on anybody, it just makes you look malnourished and unhealthy. Just leanmax to 10 percent body fat and you’ll get hollow cheeks

• +1
Buccal doesn’t look good on anybody, it just makes you look malnourished and unhealthy. Just leanmax to 10 percent body fat and you’ll get hollow cheeks
Damn alr ill get rhino then

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Rhinoplastyordie
am i malnourished

am i malnourished yes or no

yes

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22