Should I get Aromasin

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
So I recently connected my bank account to my PayPal, I can now buy things without my mom sending me the code. She might get mad if I do it without her permission...

I wanna get Aromasin to lower my Estrogen and keep my growth plates open longer. I'm already drinking a gallon of milk a day, going on 4000kcal a day, sprinting, getting all nutrients and I might get some peptides too.

I'm 17 rn and 5'11 (1.80m)

Aromasin + cjc dac 5mg/week + mk677. If u don’t notice any height gains from this after 2-3 months don’t waste ur money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Aromasin + cjc dac 5mg/week + mk677. If u don’t notice any height gains from this after 2-3 months don’t waste ur money
Why dac and not without dac btw?

Why dac and not without dac btw?
Without dac produces short, strong burst like pulses. Cjc dac has a better halflife and keeps ur blood levels steady. It’s a good combo with mk677. Also without dac (mod grf 1-29) needs to be injected multiple times a day. Dac is overall better and more doable

• +1
Without dac produces short, strong burst like pulses. Cjc dac has a better halflife and keeps ur blood levels steady. It’s a good combo with mk677. Also without dac (mod grf 1-29) needs to be injected multiple times a day. Dac is overall better and more doable
Thanks! I'm just curious cause I heard about how pulsing or non pulsing (not sure which) causes brain damage

Thanks! I'm just curious cause I heard about how pulsing or non pulsing (not sure which) causes brain damage
Im no expert but from what I’ve read mk677 with cjc dac works synergistically. Do ur research

• +1
where you got the informations from?

Might want to get your estrogen levels checked before you do it. I took 12.5mg and didn’t notice any low E symptoms, but I would still be careful. Maybe start with 6.25mg.

• +1
Might want to get your E levels checked before you do it. I took 12.5mg and didn’t notice any low E symptoms, but I would still be careful. Maybe start with 6.25mg.
I thought you had to take 1.25mg every other day....

I thought you had to take 1.25mg every other day....
It takes 3-6 days for your E levels to return to baseline after the first dose. Bloodwork is the ultimate deciding factor, but 6.25mg E3D seems safest while also getting the IGF-1 benefits.

• Love it
I remember jefferson saying It's a really bad idea to just use AI like that.

• Woah
@jefferson
jefferson

So I recently connected my bank account to my PayPal, I can now buy things without my mom sending me the code. She might get mad if I do it without her permission...

I wanna get Aromasin to lower my Estrogen and keep my growth plates open longer. I'm already drinking a gallon of milk a day, going on 4000kcal a day, sprinting, getting all nutrients and I might get some peptides too.

i have it in my stack. its good, didnt experience any sides except my free T levels are very good ( 16,5) :chad:

• +1
i have it in my stack. its good, didnt experience any sides except my free T levels are very good ( 16,5) :chad:
How much you takin? Oh and what does your stack include, I'm curious

How much you takin? Oh and what does your stack include, I'm curious
12.5 or half pill e2d . i just cut it with a knife so its probably like 15mg or 10mg e2d. doesnt matter tbh its the best AI.

my stack

- HGH Injections
- Aromasin

• +1
12.5 or half pill e2d . i just cut it with a knife so its probably like 15mg or 10mg e2d. doesnt matter tbh its the best AI.

my stack

- HGH Injections
- Aromasin
Have you had estrogen bloodwork? Doubt your aromasin is real if you're getting no side effects.

• +1
Have you had estrogen bloodwork? Doubt your aromasin is real if you're getting no side effects.
its real its from the pharmacy
yes i did estrogen bloodwork im getting results in a few days. my T is currently very high im in puberty and my plates havent fused btw

its real its from the pharmacy
yes i did estrogen bloodwork im getting results in a few days. my T is currently very high im in puberty and my plates havent fused btw
Yeah I don't believe a Natty is taking that much aromasin and not getting side effects. I suppose you could be an outlier or non responder.

I still don't see a point of taking MK677. I'm just taking CJC DAC ATM and will order GHRP + Aromasin if manage to buy it. MK677's increase of HGH is miniscule

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and PubertyMaxxer

Don't get aromasin

You don't need it and it'll cause problems rather than benefiting you. Ask a professional if it actually "keeps your growth plates open" and what else it does. Otherwise you're just messing with risk.

You don't need it and it'll cause problems rather than benefiting you. Ask a professional if it actually "keeps your growth plates open" and what else it does. Otherwise you're just messing with risk.
I mean from what I know it's estrogen that closes the growth plates. I don't wanna crash my estrogen I just wanna lower it

I mean from what I know it's estrogen that closes the growth plates. I don't wanna crash my estrogen I just wanna lower it
I really don't know exactly why/how growth plates close and if it's even possible to delay them fusing. So I can't really help sorry :(

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 685
I still don't see a point of taking MK677. I'm just taking CJC DAC ATM and will order GHRP + Aromasin if manage to buy it. MK677's increase of HGH is miniscule
It’s pretty cheap and works good with cjc dac. Are u taking it for gym or are u trying to increase ur height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
It’s pretty cheap and works good with cjc dac. Are u taking it for gym or are u trying to increase ur height?
Dunno man. A jar is like 40-50 dollars which is expensive for me atm. CJC is cheaper lmfao

I really don't know exactly why/how growth plates close and if it's even possible to delay them fusing. So I can't really help sorry :(

• Woah

You are ruining yourself!

I did almost the same thing. Cant believe youre dumb enough to bulk
Bulking will not hurt me, I'm already low bodyfat and I have fast metabolism and I don't see how bulking will ruin me. Trouwens praat Nederlands je zei dat je NL was

Bulking will not hurt me, I'm already low bodyfat and I have fast metabolism and I don't see how bulking will ruin me. Trouwens praat Nederlands je zei dat je NL was
arent you only like 17? keep lifting and doing cardio first

Connecting bank to PayPal = Real shit is about to go down

Did someone experience hairloss? My hair is the most important thing in the world i dont want to fuck it up

Did u start @Gudru

are you scared of hairloss or no money
Scared of hairloss + I'm most likely done with growing so no point in trying. My height isn't what's holding me back anyways

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Imma be real with you chief
No

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta