Should I get Botox for my jaw?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
My masseter muscles are starting to look like tumours even though I’ve almoat completely stopped chewing
I think it looks disharmonious to my flat zygos
1B915101 EF6B 4118 8BBE F465747337E7

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 5349 and Warlow
i would consider it tbh, that pop out look doesn't look great when the zygos don't protude atleast somewhat. Sommerhalder has this problem too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349 and SubhumanCurrycel
i would consider it tbh, that pop out look doesn't look great when the zygos don't protude atleast somewhat. Sommerhalder has this problem too.
Makes me look like minecraft Steve ngl

I would try it out and see how it suits you.
Though I feel like your masseters right now make you look DOM.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
Smoothymax for 6 months
tenor.gif

Also how much do you chew for your masseters to be like that? I chew a lot (slow eater + gum in almost every single class through out school yet mine aren't like that)

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, Deleted member 4720 and SubhumanCurrycel
yes but try out morphs of how the procedure will go, reducing masseter size by different amounts each morph to see which is best

without a doubt smaller masseters will help, but don't go to the point where there's no "flaring out" look at all.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
There’s no risk involved. If the result is bad, you can just build your masseters up again

• +1
Smoothymax for 6 months
tenor.gif

Also how much do you chew for your masseters to be like that? I chew a lot (slow eater + gum in almost every single class through out school yet mine aren't like that)
At my peak I chewed gum 2-3 hours a day now just like 30 minutes 3 days a week

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
  • JFL
You have masseter hypertrophy. I would do Botox so that would make it a lot better.

• +1
no botox for your bald head

• So Sad
Hell no don't do it, it looks good rn. Idk why all these retards think you should do it.

• +1
Reactions: karbo, EasternRightWinger15, MentalistKebab and 6 others
Some women go crazy for jaws like this and NO woman will reject you because of it. Removing them would be a huge mistake

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 6963, CristianT and 7 others
Some women go crazy for jaws like this and NO woman will reject you because of it. Removing them would be a huge mistake
Exactlty. Getting Botox would give him a gay ass oval face.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Feminineboi
LMAO you attention whoring with this look at my Brad Pitt jaw which is ruined by my 80 year old man bald scalp?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, socaldude12, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person

Fucks he making this thread for? LMAO

Post a picture of Brad Pitt either today or his prime and you'll see the resemblance. Imagine this LMAO

Bottocks lmao at 21 to assist with 9/10 bone-structure

BDD alert

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi
Makes me look like minecraft Steve ngl

You're seeing your self like that because you have a lack of head hair.

Have you ever tried a wig on in your life bro?

• +1
You're seeing your self like that because you have a lack of head hair.

Have you ever tried a wig on in your life bro?
I use toppik for indoor occasions yes

Ideally the bigonial width should 1:1 with the zygomatic width. Additionally, the threshold is that the bigonial width ideally can’t be less than 10% of the zygomatic width. So anything under 90% is un-ideal.

However, the current trend for bigonial width is narrow, popularized by TikTok eBoys and KPop.

I would get Botox as it’s relatively cheap and only lasts a couple months. The only negative is if you like the results maintenance might be costly.
Kpop soft faced rounded fags and E boys really butcher any appeal I could’ve had

• JFL
Reactions: karbo
My masseter muscles are starting to look like tumours even though I’ve almoat completely stopped chewing
I think it looks disharmonious to my flat zygosView attachment 846458
No, it looks good. A protruding zygos will look better though. Save the money for implants. If you get fillers, get it as high up as possible and don't touch it frequently or it'll migrate downwards.

• +1
mirin sharp gonion tbh, need it give some i'm ngl, will give you a part of my zygos

• Love it
Is that sharp part bone or muscle?

Your jaw looks good.

View attachment 847447
thoughts on fillers?
Probably sole sane solution for my UEE and hollowing of the lower eyelid, plus cost the less ngl, compared to implants, fat graft or ptosis surgery - issa meme surgery most of the time i'm ngl.
Is the moving up issue and bloated look really that visible?

stop clenching

• +1