• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
depends how ur teeth are

yez

time will pazz anywayzzz and your teeth will remain fucked up

Ask your orthodontist, not .org

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Rugged teeth are masculine. Straight pearly whites are a looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Don’t braces ruin your jaw development

Don’t listen to pseudoscience believers. Listen to me instead.

If you have a skeletal class 1 and the goal of the orthodontics is to fix crowding/alignment, then do get orthodontics.

If you have skeletal class 2 or 3, don’t get braces.

If the braces involve teeth extractions (except for wisdom teeth extractions, which might be desirable in some cases), don’t get braces.

Don’t listen to pseudoscience believers. Listen to me instead.

If you have a skeletal class 1 and the goal of the orthodontics is to fix crowding/alignment, then do get orthodontics.

If you have skeletal class 2 or 3, don’t get braces.

If the braces involve teeth extractions (except for wisdom teeth extractions, which might be desirable in some cases), don’t get braces.
what if u have mild bimaxillary portrusion i think my teeth just portrude

what if u have mild bimaxillary portrusion i think my teeth just portrude

Doesn’t matter whether it’s recessed, protruded, or normal. The important thing for you now is the skeletal (not dental!) relation between your jaws. Is it class 1, 2 or 3?

Last edited:
if u have just crooked teeth then yes, if malocclussion get a visit to a surgeon and he will tell u

if u have just crooked teeth then yes, if malocclussion get a visit to a surgeon and he will tell u

OP is too young, and possibly poor and/or dependent on their parents to consider surgery. The key thing now is not to take any decision that can cause him trouble in the future if he does end up considering surgery.

OP is too young, and possibly poor and/or dependent on their parents to consider surgery. The key thing now is not to take any decision that can cause him trouble in the future if he does end up considering surgery.
They do surgery at 16 if its because of functional reasons.

Ask your orthodontist, not .org
fuck them, all 3 orthos told me to get braces/aligners when in reality they wont do shit for me, all they do is want your money. Heading straight to a surgeon is more wise.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
They do surgery at 16 if its because of functional reasons.
That they do doesn’t meant that it’s a good idea. Also, the point I said about their legal and financial independence remains.

fuck them, all 3 orthos told me to get braces/aligners when in reality they wont do shit for me, all they do is want your money. Heading straight to a surgeon is more wise.
Agreed. Users claim braces cuck your face anyway

braces doesnt do shit besides moving the teeth, what fucks the face is getting extractions together with braces
Cope. It pulls your upper jaw back to “correct” malocclusion